Pokemon Your Very First Shiny? What Did You Think, And How Did You React?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Your very first shiny!

My first as in Diamond, chaining Sneasel. Then I got a Shiny Psyduck in Diamond, the first in a chain. I've seen 2 SHiny Zubats, one in LG one in Ruby. I was out of Pokeballs in LG, and my stupid Absol critted in Ruby.

bacon said:
First shiny was... Unown. :(

That's pretty awesome IMO, my first Shiny was a Shiny Trecko on my Ruby, freaked out and glitched the game, but its alright cause I got one in about another hour. Then I was on a Shiny Swablu hunt in Ruby and encountered a Shiny Seedot wasn't sure if it was shiny and caught it. Turns out my Ruby was fake though (you were right 6-dimension). So my first real shiny would be a shiny Cubone at a chain of 5 I think. Got it right after I broke a chain of 44 Ralts. Then I caught the Red Gyarados in my SoulSilver in a moon ball :p

I caught a Shiny Electrike on Sapphire version. Thank god the only Great Ball I had in my bag caught it. :F
Then, a few months later, I caught another shiny electrike on the same exact tile. o_O

The first shiny I FOUND was a shiny Seaking, but it was in the safari zone, so It got away. D:
EDIT: I also saw a Shiny Pidgeotto owned by some trainer in the battle fronteir on Emerald.

first shiny i caught was a tentacool in sapphire. After that, i only found a hoothoot in SoulSilver but wasn't able to caught it because i found it in the beginning of the game before you can get poke balls. I think I have another shiny pokémon in platinum but i'm not sure. I really don't care much about them.

Darkrai said:
My very first shiny (excluding Pikachu-Colored-Pichu and Red Gyarados) was a Gible. I found it 2 weeks ago, I am super happy!
Oh, you stinker! SO lucky!

My first Shiny was a Swinub on Silver. I had Level 40s with me, and this Swinub was just under 30. I had to be careful. Using the weakest attacks possible, I got it down to the yellow, and pitched a PokeBall. The blue Swinub was mine!

...approximately two weeks later, my sister deleted that file. >_>

Not counting Red Gyarados, Golbat IIRC.

dmaster out.

My first shiny, not counting Gyrados, was a Ratticate in Pokemon Crystal. Then I found a shiny Ghastly in Pokemon Platinum.

First Shiny: Wingull on Emerald when I was about 7. I completely freaked out when I saw it =D

Second Shiny: Paras in FireRed. I caught it as the first wild Pokemon I encountered in Mt. Moon \o/

Dmaster me too!

My first shiny was a Golbat in Victory Road!

Mizzory said:
Post the very first shiny you've ever seen and feel free to talk about other random shinies that popped up randomly.

First i saw and caught was a shiny roselia in pokemon saphire
second was a couple years later i found a shiny geodude in pokemon pearl on my way to the first gym, last one was a few weeks ago i found a shiny ponyta on my way to victory road.

my fist shiny was shiny noctowl in crystal. I was great.

The first shiny I saw was a ratata back in Silver albeit I didn't know that it was a shiny back then. I didn't know what the sparks were; I thought it was a glitch or something, but I caught it anyway lol.

The first shiny I ever caught was a shiny Gyarados in Silver version.
I also caught a shiny Golbat in that game.
Another Gyarados in Gold version.
Another one in Crystal.
None in Ruby or Sapphire.
In Emerald, the Zigzagoon that I had to save Elm from was shiny.
And in that same game, the very first wild Pokemon I saw after that, a Poochyena, was shiny.
In Diamond I got a bunch of shinies from the GTS.
In Platinum I found a shiny Noctowl, I false swiped it and it used Take Down :[
Also in Platinum I found a shiny Gastly, and I learned how to RNG, so I can at my own free will hatch a shiny.
In Soul Silver I caught a shiny Gyarados again. :D

Freak :P said:
Dmaster me too!

My first shiny was a Golbat in Victory Road!

Yeah, mine was in Iron Island in Canalave.

dmaster out.

My very first shiny was a Shuppet caught on Pokemon Emerald at Route 122 (the route left to Lilycove City if I'm not wrong).

I also get a shiny Magikarp on Pokemon Platinum when I was efforting my Rotom. Very nice isn't it? ^^

My first was a Ryhorn.... In the safari zone... Yeah, that was back when I didn't know what shinys where, so I was like: "Hm, that's odd. It has a red-ish tint... Eh, I may as well catch it..."

And so I did! And now he's a Rypirior, on my Diamond. ;)

My first was a Golbat in my Gold version. I didnt even realize it was shiny until a few years later. It was just sitting in my box.

Then I caught a shiny Carvanha in the safari zone on my Diamond version. I was totally nervous but I was so relieved when I caught it.

A shiny Bidoof on Platinum and this past saturday I caught a shiny pidgey in my HeartGold. I want to start SRing or a shiny Mewtwo soon. Oh and a shiny Magikarp is like #1 on my want list. I want one so bad.

Metalizard said:
After that, i only found a hoothoot in SoulSilver but wasn't able to caught it because i found it in the beginning of the game before you can get poke balls.
That happened to me, except it was a Sentret. The first shiny I found was a Pidgey in LeafGreen. Then a shiny Starly on Platinum.

Mine was a shiny sableye from Emerald. Then, a couple days later I caught a shiny electrike which is now a manetric.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back