Finished Werewolf XXX: Future in Stasis - GAME OVER! Town Wins! Now w/ Postgame analysis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She asked about the spotlight, then after a few pages she said the spotlight must have come from her ability, because no one else can have it. And then she ignored the question why she thinks so.

By the way, I read the claim again, and I don't understand her first ability- can somewhat explain in what terms a lynch would fail?

Special Ability: The Guildmaster
Because of everyone’s ingrained respect for you, it won’t be easy to vote for your demise. In order for you to be lynched, the vote count must reach the majority set for that Day. If not, the Day will simply end with no lynch.

She asked about the spotlight, then after a few pages she said the spotlight must have come from her ability, because no one else can have it. And then she ignored the question why she thinks so.
Oh wait you voted TFP not unvoted. My bad. <.>

By the way, I read the claim again, and I don't understand her first ability- can somewhat explain in what terms a lynch would fail?

Special Ability: The Guildmaster
Because of everyone’s ingrained respect for you, it won’t be easy to vote for your demise. In order for you to be lynched, the vote count must reach the majority set for that Day. If not, the Day will simply end with no lynch.
Basically TFP won't be lynched unless someone hammers. If noone hammers TFP and TFP is the lynch leader, then noone gets lynch.

I first was confused when I saw that spotlight, I didn't know it came from me. There actually is a possibility that the spotlight didn't came from me, but the situation links with it very well. Wigglytuff actually doens't have Encore... Maybe i talked to fast for the situation being? Anyone has something else to say about the spotlight?

Day 3 Vote Count

This vote count is valid from Post #1248 to #1284.

Names are in order of when they were first voted. The number after is the current vote total they have. The voters names are in the brackets and the post they made that vote in is in parenthesis. If the voter is struck out, it means they unvoted that player. The player whose name is underlined is the one with the most votes and is currently up for lynch.

mordacazir: 0 [Camoclone (993), Chaos Jackal (1005), Luispipe8 (1017), double o squirtle (1019), Celever (1020), bbninjas (1022), Jabberwock (1076)]
Camoclone: 1 [Celever (999), Squirtle Squad (1087), Celever (1088), Jabberwock (1147)]
Celever: 0 [bbninjas (1069)]
TheFlyingPidove: 3 [bbninjas (1097), Squirtle Squad (1115), Jabberwock (1141), Chaos Jackal (1192), bbninjas (1202), Camoclone (1213), Jabberwock (1250)]
Jabberwock: 3 [Camoclone (1113), bbninjas (1145), Luispipe8 (1150), Keeper of Night (1160), Squirtle Squad (1169), Camoclone (1267)]
Vom: 2 [scattered mind (1132), TheFlyingPidove (1203)]

No vote: 8 [SilverSilent, Vom, double o squirtle, Squirtle Squad, simsands, Cypher333, GM Draclord, mordacazir]

Players may now post in the thread and vote to lynch a player. There are 17 living players, so it would take 9 total votes for a majority lynch.

Make sure to follow the voting format stated in the first post! Votes that do not follow the format will not be counted. If you think your vote was done properly but still wasn't counted, please inform me so that I can make necessary corrections.

All players must PM me a coordinate to move into the Mystery Dungeon! Check back the OP for the Mystery Dungeon guidelines. Results will be processed at the end of the Day. Dark Tiles are now present in the Mystery Dungeon! The coordinates they are on can no longer be chosen.

For those with Abilities and Items that have Day Phase in the Usage and fits other required criteria, please prepare to submit your actions!

If I've missed sending a PM to those who should have received one from the previous Phase, please PM me for confirmation.

Activity Check for the following players: @SilverSilent

Reminder to stay active and be more mindful of the 3 posts per Day Phase requirement.

There is less than 48 hours left in the Day!

Day 3 will end on Saturday, December 19th, 2:00 PM GMT.

Leave TFP for tomorrow. If she's town, she'll be nk'd most probably by the wolves so they won't be afraid of her actions. If she survives is because she's scum and we lynch her.

Besides, Jabber is a better option overall.

And now that I think about it, if the scum for some reason would like to keep TFP alive and trick us, we'll get results from her Ability and hit scum, so it's a win from any side you look at it.

Because of Wigglytuff's ability and scumminess in general, I'm going to vote for Jabber. Also if we are picking sides then there's less of a chance that we'll actually lynch TFP.

##Vote Jabberwock

I like the confirmation bias here. We don't have only two options today; Camoclone is still the best lynch.
Why? You never did explain what happened to make you think that.
The only thing we have for him is that he's immune to abilities, and he already explained that much.

I notice you only show up to defense Camo..
For one thing, that's not at all true.
For another, that wasn't defending Camo, that's asking for a case.

All Celever is doing is tunneling. He's ignoring the two cases presented, trying to push suspicion on another player without reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back