• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Scuffed Ice Rider deck

Schwarz

Aspiring Trainer
I used this to get top 4 in the past 2 locals including the largest non-Prerelease local of 18 ppl
List:
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 16

* 2 Crobat V PR-SW 110
* 3 Ice Rider Calyrex V CRE 045
* 1 Radiant Greninja ASR 046
* 3 Sobble CRE 041
* 2 Drizzile SSH 056
* 1 Inteleon SSH 058
* 1 Inteleon CRE 043
* 3 Ice Rider Calyrex VMAX CRE 046

##Trainer Cards - 34

* 3 Evolution Incense SSH 163
* 1 Lake Acuity LOR 160
* 1 Avery CRE 130
* 4 Quick Ball SSH 179
* 2 Escape Rope PLS 120
* 2 Choice Belt BRS 135
* 4 Melony CRE 146
* 2 Energy Loto GRI 122
* 4 Boss's Orders SHF 058
* 3 Level Ball BST 129
* 2 Air Balloon SSH 156
* 1 Trekking Shoes ASR 156
* 2 Marnie SSH 169
* 1 Path to the Peak CRE 148
* 2 Capacious Bucket RCL 156

##Energy - 10

* 10 Water Energy SWSHEnergy 003

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

very scuffed am I right?

Gdaddy01

Aspiring Trainer
I used this to get top 4 in the past 2 locals including the largest non-Prerelease local of 18 ppl
List:
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 16

* 2 Crobat V PR-SW 110
* 3 Ice Rider Calyrex V CRE 045
* 1 Radiant Greninja ASR 046
* 3 Sobble CRE 041
* 2 Drizzile SSH 056
* 1 Inteleon SSH 058
* 1 Inteleon CRE 043
* 3 Ice Rider Calyrex VMAX CRE 046

##Trainer Cards - 34

* 3 Evolution Incense SSH 163
* 1 Lake Acuity LOR 160
* 1 Avery CRE 130
* 4 Quick Ball SSH 179
* 2 Escape Rope PLS 120
* 2 Choice Belt BRS 135
* 4 Melony CRE 146
* 2 Energy Loto GRI 122
* 4 Boss's Orders SHF 058
* 3 Level Ball BST 129
* 2 Air Balloon SSH 156
* 1 Trekking Shoes ASR 156
* 2 Marnie SSH 169
* 1 Path to the Peak CRE 148
* 2 Capacious Bucket RCL 156

##Energy - 10

* 10 Water Energy SWSHEnergy 003

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

very scuffed am I right?
Who were your matchups for locals? I've ran this list for a few games online and i gotta say its pretty consistent!

Schwarz

Aspiring Trainer
Who were your matchups for locals? I've ran this list for a few games online and i gotta say its pretty consistent!
the last local I went to, I went 3-1 and played against Zacian Vstar, LZ tina, Mew League Battle Deck, and a rouge deck with just random V's

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
the last local I went to, I went 3-1 and played against Zacian Vstar, LZ tina, Mew League Battle Deck, and a rouge deck with just random V's
The random Vs didn’t happen to include some combination of Suicune V, Galarian Articuno V, Galarian Zapdos V, and Ditto V, did it? That’s an archetype that people have been experimenting with since Chilling Reign (sans the Suicune). It used Aurora Energy, and I think some early versions played Bronzong. There was an article about the Bronzong variant on Pokébeach last year.

ADP Big Rat

150/350
You should absolutely be playing some count of Palkia VStar in this deck. You currently have no VStar option (even Forest Seal Stone would function, although pointless with Shady Dealings) and Palk is a very respectable attacker in its own right.

Energy Loto is completely pointless when you have access to Bucket, which I would also play 3 of over any count of Loto.

Any deck with Intel should be playing some count of Net, as reusing them is absolutely vital to the engine functioning as well as having more outs after an opponent's Roxanne/Judge/Marnie. With this point I might also point out a thicker Drizzile line would be much more useful than Crobats that end up sitting on the bench and being an out to your opponent winning the prize trade after only needing to KO a single VMax and a single prizer.

Typically Ice Rider variants have run Training Court as a stadium option since it guarantees that with Melony, you will always be able to attack regardless of having energy left in deck/in your hand.

Another trend that the Inteleon/Water variants have always run is the Irida/Cross Switcher combination, since Cross Switchers are very easy to achieve with both Shady Dealings and Irida. Irida being a card that massively improves early game consistency, especially when having access to Palkia's Star Portal means you don't actually need Melony every turn of the game! Needless to say with the Cross Switchers you would not be playing 4 Boss, and potentially not as many Rope/Balloon if any at all (remember that Scoop Up Net is a functional Switch out for any of your single prizers into your attackers).

One last thing I may point out is that Raihan is potentially worth the include even if you don't make any of the above changes, simply because attacking with Inteleon can very much make the difference between winning and losing the game to cards like amazing rare Yveltal or amazing rare Rayquaza due to poor prize trading. In addition to those amazing rares, Raikou is very prominent in both Lugia and Lost Zone Rayquaza. The answer to this specific problem (and believe me, it is a problem any Intel deck has) is Manaphy. Whether or not your locals actually have Lugia or Lost Zone Rayquaza built may determine if this is a problem you actually care about, but it certainly is something to hold in mind.

Schwarz

Aspiring Trainer
The random Vs didn’t happen to include some combination of Suicune V, Galarian Articuno V, Galarian Zapdos V, and Ditto V, did it? That’s an archetype that people have been experimenting with since Chilling Reign (sans the Suicune). It used Aurora Energy, and I think some early versions played Bronzong. There was an article about the Bronzong variant on Pokébeach last year.
no it did not, I had Flying Pika, and some others that I had forgot, but It had no composition or strategy, but that's what you get from playing against a 8 year old