Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Japanese fans are now posting the secret rares from Triplet Beat to social media! We translated the main set last week.
Triplet Beat officially releases in Japan this Friday. The cards from the set will likely become part of our Paldea Evolved set on June 9th.
Be sure to keep checking back here for updates! You can also follow me on Twitter. (Update: All cards now up!)

74-Tropius-1-140x200.jpg

#074 Tropius (Illustration Rare)

75-Sprigatito-143x200.jpg

#075 Sprigatito (IR)

B573FA48-9DD4-4178-B4E6-DB231DF7A350-143x200.jpeg

#076 Floragato (IR)...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Clam

Almost decent
Glad to see that there are more 'story' stage 2 Ex's, these are fun. But I don't think that they will be fun for the collector's wallets.
Also, thanks for the chart. The new rarity system was a little confusing so the chart is a nice refresher for a player like me who isn't incredibly involved in the tcg

Last edited:

Clam

Almost decent
I haven't seen people praising the look of the full art Terastal cards, I absolutely love the look.
They are better than normal full art, but they are still cheap 2009 quality cgi renders that frankly don't look good in my eyes. There's nothing going on in them, just a Pokemon standing up and looking at the camera while they wear the pretty rock on their head.

Shinycardboardfan

It's in the name.
They are better than normal full art, but they are still cheap 2009 quality cgi renders that frankly don't look good in my eyes. There's nothing going on in them, just a Pokemon standing up and looking at the camera while they wear the pretty rock on their head.
Yeah, I keep seeing people saying how good they look, but they're just another lazy 3d render. It got old after Sun and Moon.

creg22

Aspiring Trainer
I hope we get a clodsire illustration rare in the holiday set and not just shiny pallete swapped version of the full art🙏

Porygonbail

Aspiring Trainer
Uh! There are quite some that are looking amazing! The tropius reminds me of the old tropical islands set art!
Anyone else remember when we only had common, uncommon and rare cards? <8,D
Thank you for the diagram! I was getting confused as well.

Clear

Birb is the Word
I haven't seen people praising the look of the full art Terastal cards, I absolutely love the look.
when tera cards are not a donkey pile of jank, people will pay more attention.
also, not one, but two good boss order arts? finally. this just means tennis the menace just has that unlimited power with his palpatine pose.1678373140303.png