Hydro Cannon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hydro Cannon, Its on ebay right now for $15 buy it now. Here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Japan-BW-Promo-Nobunaga-Shining-Rayquaza-/180998721868?pt=Trading_Card_Games_US&hash=item2a245d514c

And ebay is generally way overpriced on japanese promos for buy it now, the auctions almost always end at considerably lower prices. Hope you didn't get ripped trading for it.
    Hydro Cannon, Not sure which ones you are talking about, but if its these: 091/BW-P Leavanny and 144/BW-P Rayquaza then yes. Already have the N promo though :)
    Hydro Cannon, Hah I appreciate the vote of confidence. I saw your new sealed collection picture by the way! If you ever want me to pick up early sets (like RS-PK), just shoot me a PM. I still do business with the guy who has a stockpile. He raised his prices through the roof on the sets that I nearly bought out though. So no more $6 Expedition and $5 UF packs. :(
    Hmm? I'm sorry I don't have Halo 4 if that's what you're talking about. D:

I plan to get it soon though! ^_^

Can't play tonight man, but please please please hit me up for a game this weekend. Spartan Ops, Slayer, Campaign, whatever. :]
    No prob dude. Knowing how much Mountain Dew I drink, it'd be a sin to waste all of these codes on myself.
    PPNM96PXVL

that's the only code I could find at the moment, I'll get the others for you tomorrow

enjoy bro ; )
    They've already announced a LOT of DLC maps, feel free to look them up. And I totally agree, the Campaign, multiplayer, and even Spartan Ops really live up to the standard Bungie set. Maybe because many of the people who worked at Bungie moved to 343.
    Omg that map is so great. Such a nostalgic feel with and updated competitive perspective. I love it.
    Makes sense. I'm sure people thought the same of Reach when it came out. :p

I bet this armory will pale in comparison to Halo 5's, haha.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back