Drohn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Drohn, Haha, that's good! Yeah must be kind of weird being back after being in Japan for a while! :'D Do you think you like Japan more? Oh man.... That thread scares me.. SO MUCH MATH AAAHHHH
    Drohn, Hellooo! It's going great, how have you been? c: I definitely am! My room is a much happier place now, haha! No worries, sorry it took so long to send the last payment! >n<
    Drohn, Very true. Starting a read is torture at times, and the worst part is when there's obligation or something like it.
    Drohn, Thanks Drohn <3 I'm having a good one! Finally finished that chapter I was working on.
    Drohn, Dat zou inderdaad gaaf zijn! Ik vind dat Castform vaak en snel vergeten wordt door veel mensen. Hij zou dus wel een Mega form kunnen krijgen zodat ie weer in de spotlight staat! :p
    Heh, for those of us that don't like near the USA and don't have the money for that, it gets hard to attend such event :).

If you need any tips on Pokémon TCG, give me a shout. I will help you the best I can!

Maybe we can add each other on the VG, in case you want to battle or trade, even though I rarely play these days... FC:4768-8498-4691
    Drohn, Ja ik speel op Omega Ruby als jongen en op Alpha Saphire een meisje. Haha xd,
    Drohn, Ja ik ga er zeker aan mee doen. Ik stel een team samen op Alpha Saphire met May als character!
    Sorry I took so long to notice this message. This forum needs a better notification system for that :).
    So far, I am trying to get my Ballistoise deck up to the Plasma decks' level, which has been hard, but I believe in Black Kyurem and the whole deck potential. It is just a matter of fine tuning so you can make and easy comeback from a bad start hand.
    Worlds are worlds away (ha!) yet, since I didn't feel secure enough to even take on the Brazilian National (also, we missed this year's), but who knows? Maybe next year I will try to take on that! I have some deck ideas I would like to build and Phantom Forces is looking promising for [P] and [M] based decks, which are the ones I am looking forward to play with ;)
    Do you play the TCG as well? If so, have you tried your odds on the Worlds already?
    Anyways I was saying I understand the differences, but I would probably do a little exploring before I see which country I like best. But I'm a bit biased toward the UK and France
    Drohn, Oh oke, dat maakt het voor jou wat persoonlijker. Wel nice! Ik denk gewoon dat ik weer zo verslaafde gamer word als de spellen uitkomen zoals met Pokemon X en Y. xD Haha
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back