The-Kaiser
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• just need: Kalos starters , Dragons Blister, Mega Blaziken ,Mega Swampert Pin Blister, Mega Aerodactyl-EX Box, Aurorus-EX Box, Rarity Box
    Soon as I have all XY Break Though Promo products and Rarity trading Card box and 2 Rarity Big Sister Promo Blisters I'll be opening stuff
    Got a Amazon gift card from my Grandmother today and bought 2 Star Trek Books and 1 promo Box (Tyrantrum) with it :)
    opening alot of Pokemon and MLP CCG stuff after Tuesday. Card Shop wont have the 5 row box i need till then.
    Merry Christmas =3 My mom gave me Dollar Tree packs of Break Through and 2 Ancient Origins packs from CVS :)
    I was hoping to see you again in chat but I can't connect :(
    Reactions: The-Kaiser
    Brave Vesperia
    Brave Vesperia
    We have moved from the IRC chat to Skype, which you can access by clicking the chat room link, or if you have a Skype account already PM me and I can add you. :)
    The-Kaiser
    The-Kaiser
    Im on the Skype Group now :)
    Bought Pokemon Roaring Skies Elite Trainer Box today. Prolly last Pokemon thing i'll buy cus I have 1400.00 in Medical Bill debt ;~;
    King Arceus
    King Arceus
    medical procedures and medicines are way overpriced. Equip Amulet Coin and beat some of the Ace Trainers.
    Empoleon_master
    Empoleon_master
    Lol king Arceus! Also I WILL TRADE YOU FOR THAT ROS ETB BOX! I only want the box and the dividers, nothing else!
    The-Kaiser
    The-Kaiser
    Wish I could earn $ like that ^_^;
    Opening alot of MLP CCG and Trading Card Series 3 stuff Nov 1 or day after Thanksgiving /)^3^(\
    The-Kaiser
    The-Kaiser
    Update didnt open them . Doing it once I get 5 row box
    opps nvm opening card stuff later on. later in Sept or Oct be selling Pack Wrappers on Ebay
    The-Kaiser
    The-Kaiser
    Not much really maybe 50 cents to a dollar a piece or 200+ wrappers for 30$
    Empoleon_master
    Empoleon_master
    I have a tin that needs tape to keep closd it has that many packs in it, I AM GOING TO MAKE MILLIONS MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    The-Kaiser
    The-Kaiser
    Good Luck :)
    Opening Groudon EX Tin + 1 each of the Single Pack Promo Blisters for Ancient Origins later today :)
    Tin i have for trade thread ends on Sunday 9-6-2015 Will be opened 9-7-2015 unless offer is made
    Have to replace my Shiny Rayquaza EX Promo XY 69 as it wasn't inserted properly and the bottom of the card is all twisted and bent ;_;
    Bought the Dragonite Blister Packs today for the last time as the Pins x2 are going to people and im keeping the packs
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back