Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• the profile post below mine
    that's
    that's
    AMAZING

the next time I listen to that song, I will have that comic up
    Meaty, also this since I know you're a queen fanboy:

http://i.imgur.com/R9y8R.jpg
    Meaty, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you realized that I didn't post the quote for what Incinermyn said.
    [13:29] <PowerMetalGreymon> DeadStockKid, try to imagine he's a Pokémon breeder and talks all the time about his prized Psyduck.
    [13:29] <DeadStockKid> lol
    [13:30] <@Claydol> I know someone like that
    [13:30] <DeadStockKid> yeah, but it comes up several times a night. work this. work that. blah blah blah
    [13:30] * +Incinermyn shrugs.
    [13:30] <dirupti> Prized Psyduck. I can't even type that while keeping a streight face.
    [13:30] <PowerMetalGreymon> Or Ducklett.
    [13:30] <DeadStockKid> my point is. seperate your work life with your life life
    [13:30] <+Incinermyn> Ducklett's better, IMO.
    [13:30] <+Incinermyn> :p
    [13:30] <DeadStockKid> aka, get a life. lolz
    [13:31] <dirupti> Duckletts doesn't get headaches. And everyone knows- Headaches are cool! Stay in school!
    [13:31] <DeadStockKid> lol
    [13:31] <PowerMetalGreymon> Or be a Pokémon-Trainer.
    I don't understand what all the hubbub about Bohemian Rhapsody is about.

So tonight I decided to listen to it on my YT browsing.

It's a very good song.

But I still don't see what all the hubbub is about.
    Meaty, yeah, I know. If someone was able to seer me and not see my allegiance, I'd have been clear lol.

But I did everything I could. Posted as much as possible and didn't just lurk. Oh well, those things happen.
    Are you going to Castro Valley PR? I am if all goes well with school (not grades, just putting up with it and golf at the same time.)
    Meaty, haven't been to PRs yet, but you know that once I do, I will use everything in my power to get them.
    The vid in your signature has been viewed by 3XX people and two of them are you and eddsworld. O_O
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back