‘Double Crisis’ Set Logo, Owner’s Pokemon? [1/6]

So hold up i have to buy several boxs just to get every card in this mini set? I sure hope there cheap boxs =/

The-Kaiser said:
So hold up i have to buy several boxs just to get every card in this mini set? I sure hope there cheap boxs =/

Sorta. It's like the Dragon Vault set in terms that they aren't sold as booster packs. You don't have enough packs to complete the set in one box, and not counting you'll get duplicates. This set will be a collector's pain in the head.

Just like a friend of mine. He is still looking for a DRV Latias, this long after the set's release. :p

Luispipe8 said:
The-Kaiser said:

Sorta. It's like the Dragon Vault set in terms that they aren't sold as booster packs. You don't have enough packs to complete the set in one box, and not counting you'll get duplicates. This set will be a collector's pain in the head.

Just like a friend of mine. He is still looking for a DRV Latias, this long after the set's release. :p

Ahh very good point. :)

He's better getting it off ebay or else where as a Single. I paid 10$ on ebay for the Secret holo Kyerum off there :)

I would enjoy an Owner's Pokemon or even SP situation with this set. Would definitely build a deck based around this set too if that was the case.

Nvm what was here.

I really hope they are the team's Pokémon. Would give us more Kyogres and Groudons to choose from!
If they are indeed team's pokémon, do you guys think they would be part of the card's name like it has been in the past? Or will it be more up-to-date, like Team Plasma Pokémon? Note the difference between "Team's" and "Team".

Luispipe8 said:
The-Kaiser said:

"You don't have enough packs to complete the set in one box"

It's four 7 pack boosters... and a 28 card set, so actually there's the perfect amount.

MattSwift said:
Luispipe8 said:

It's four 7 pack boosters... and a 28 card set, so actually there's the perfect amount.

That's assuming that packs are non-random. You'll be needing to buy more than one. This is especially true because there are eight foil cards in the set, and I doubt it'll be two foils per seven-card pack.

Blui said:
MattSwift said:

That's assuming that packs are non-random. You'll be needing to buy more than one. This is especially true because there are eight foil cards in the set, and I doubt it'll be two foils per seven-card pack.

Yeah I understand that, it just seems weird that it's 7 card packs, if I remember correctly Dragon Vault was released as a 2 pack blister, with 5 cards in each pack?

Maybe it'll be like that again, depending on which "Team box" you buy there will be either Groudon or Kyogre already revealed and the other 7 holo cards will be in the booster packs... although that would leave 1 spare card (1 revealed card + 4 packs of 7 = 29 cards.)

Back