“Charizard ex League Battle Deck” in November!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
A new “Charizard ex League Battle Deck” will release on November 15th for $29.99!
It will feature three copies of Tera Charizard ex, two copies of Pidgeot ex, and one copy of Prime Catcher !

League-Battle-Deck-Pidgeot-ex-Charizard-ex-200x200.jpeg

20015489_ALT04-200x200.jpeg

Like previous versions, it will come with:

1 ready-to-play 60-card deck
6 damage-counter dice
1 coin-flip die
2 coin condition markers
1 deck box
1 accessory box
1 strategy sheet...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
The list seem great. Affordable prime catcher, playset of Iono and Poffin. Can't really find anything bad with this one. Release could have been sooner, but this still feels like the most complete battle deck released yet. Even the Mew Vmax had to be combined from two copies to function properly.

This is great for entry level players. Zard is still a contendable deck and I'm glad TPCi knows that

On one hand, I just spent $16 on 2 Pidgeot ex a few weeks ago... on the other hand, Buddy Buddy Poffin will now be dirt cheap, and Prime Catcher will be at a much nicer price.

Also it's pretty close to completion. Replace 2 Charmeleons, 1 Pidgeotto, maybe 1 Pidgey, all 3 Moltres, the 2 TM Evos, and that's only 8-9 slots to replace. After buying this you can replace those and complete the deck for under $20 for the remaining cards, and under $10 if not using Fezandipiti ex.

Last edited:
I was gonna say the lack of Radiant Zard is strange, but then I remembered rotation exists. All in all though, pretty solid (hell, the deck costs about as much as prime catcher goes for as of writing)

Last edited:
I think Charizard-ex may be close from breaking the record of the most reprinted card

Attachments

• char.gif
    char.gif
    26.8 KB · Views: 1
The list seem great. Affordable prime catcher, playset of Iono and Poffin. Can't really find anything bad with this one. Release could have been sooner, but this still feels like the most complete battle deck released yet. Even the Mew Vmax had to be combined from two copies to function properly.
Gardevoir was a better version of that deck (its two throw-in non-belonging pokemon were Lumineon V and Mew ex... ), so I think that takes the crown. This one is okay, but you actually still need 2 more of a few things, in particular Arven.

Whilst I already have a Charizard deck built, I'm just happy that this'll likely make the price of Prime Catcher take a nosedive (Not to mention it'd be good to replace the one I got on eBay that got damaged because the card wasn't in the seller's possession to begin with, and it arrived to him bent in half ^^; I only ended up taking it because A: I needed the card and B: they refunded most of the money for it)

I was gonna say the lack of Radiant Zard is strange, but then I remembered rotation exists. All in all though, pretty solid (hell, the deck costs about as much as prime catcher goes for as of writing)
Probably they didn't wanna add any pre-SV cards in this

Back