“Charizard ex League Battle Deck” in November!

Wow this list is actually pretty good, I’m really impressed. There is some crap (ex. remove all the Moltres and Pidgeotto), but not much of it. You could easily make this into a Tier 1 deck. It’s good that it’s Charizard too, since it’s a really easy deck to understand

Finally, a decent deck that could get wins in casual play. My biggest problem with getting into PTCG irl was that I'd have to buy a deck from TCGPlayer, which would cost around $60. The only reason you would ever pay that much is if you care about the game that much. With this, we can finally get more casual players and I'm going to have a much easier time convincing my friends to play lol.

Finally, a decent deck that could get wins in casual play. My biggest problem with getting into PTCG irl was that I'd have to buy a deck from TCGPlayer, which would cost around $60. The only reason you would ever pay that much is if you care about the game that much. With this, we can finally get more casual players and I'm going to have a much easier time convincing my friends to play lol.
$60 is actually very cheap compared to other tcgs but I get your point, hard barrier of entry especially if you dont care for the art too much. You do receive rewards for winning tournaments though which offsets the investment.

$60 is actually very cheap compared to other tcgs but I get your point, hard barrier of entry especially if you dont care for the art too much. You do receive rewards for winning tournaments though which offsets the investment.
That's true $60 is cheap in comparison to MTG or Yu Gi Oh. I would say that if you wanted to offset the investment you paid for the deck you'd have to play a couple of times and that wouldn't include the cost of admission. Honestly, $60 isn't too much of a big deal, but when you cut it in half with this new release, it allows a lot of new players in that wouldn't want to pay double for the same experience. There's always the option of upgrading though, anyone who wants to take this deck a little further definitely can just take out the Moltres and replace it with a card they're getting from either their local card shop or TCGPlayer, either way, both support a smaller business than Pokemon which I think is a massive W for the community.

Gardevoir was a better version of that deck (its two throw-in non-belonging pokemon were Lumineon V and Mew ex... ), so I think that takes the crown. This one is okay, but you actually still need 2 more of a few things, in particular Arven.
If you want to compare this deck to the Gardevoir prebuilt deck I think this would still come out on top, the cost of Prime Catcher renders the missing Arvens a little irrelevant. Gardevoir is still a strong deck without unfair stamp, but the general gameplay value of a Prime Catcher puts this deck on top for me.

This is insanley good. Zard ex is one of those ez mode decks that a day 1 player can win with. And its coming with soo many staples. this gotta be thee best first product a beginner could buy.

Back