“Charizard ex Super-Premium Collection” Releasing in October!

The figure sucks. Want an example of a good Pokemon figure? Look at Pikachu from Celebrations. The finish and detail on that was amazing, and I proudly display it to this day as a result.

Perhaps next Charizard gets an ex battle deck, a deluxe battle deck and a league battle deck to finish off Charizard being in each product.

It should, with how much money are people willing to throw away for it!
THIS PRODUCT DESIGN IS VERY CRAPPY THEY COULD HAVE DID A BETTER JOB WITH THE CHARIZARD STATUE AND DID A BETTER JOB WITH THE PROMO CARDS. IT'S DEFINITELY NOT WORTH $80 FOR THAT PRODUCT. SOMETIMES I THINK THE POKEMON COMPANY IS LACKING IN CERTAIN PRODUCTS. THERE ARE BETTER CHARIZARD STATUES OF THE SAME PRICE

The figure sucks. Want an example of a good Pokemon figure? Look at Pikachu from Celebrations. The finish and detail on that was amazing, and I proudly display it to this day as a result.
What's more insane is that most Gigantamax forms never got non-card merch. Like, half of them got plushies...but Pikachu and Charizard were the only ones to get figures...somehow. But hey, don't worry! If you have more money than you know what to do with, at least people in China are always making figures for Gigantamax forms and other neglected species for the Scale World line of figures, albeit unofficially! :p

So you're OK with TPCi basically scamming low info consumers. Nah, this shouldn't exist.
Is it really a scam though? Ten booster packs, two holo cards, one ex card, and then a figure/statue that alone would cost probably around 25-30$. It was never a product designed solely for the cost per pack ratio so people can try and pull good cards when it comes with a statue. Charizard gets reprinted a lot for a reason, it's a very popular pokemon, and a lot of people would be happy to get the Charizard figure/statue, even if it doesn't look as good as some other statues they've done in tcg boxes (and who knows, maybe it looks better in person).

If we took cost per pack ratio in mind, then everything that isn't a booster box or certain decks that have competitively viable pokemon is a scam.

I do agree it's not a GOOD deal, I wouldn't buy it.

What's more insane is that most Gigantamax forms never got non-card merch. Like, half of them got plushies...but Pikachu and Charizard were the only ones to get figures...somehow. But hey, don't worry! If you have more money than you know what to do with, at least people in China are always making figures for Gigantamax forms and other neglected species for the Scale World line of figures, albeit unofficially! :p
There are tonnes of amazing Pokemon resin statues; however, they are expensive.

"just in case you guys weren't satisfied with the 200 charizard figures or the 10 charizard tcg boxes or the 70 something other charizard cards, here's the 201st charizard figure, the 11th charizard tcg box and the 74th charizard card!!!! yay!!"

These kinds of boxes, which we know as avid players are not a good deal, are probably more intended for gift-giving from people who know less but just think the box looks cool and it comes with a figure and a fancy card.
Agreed, like we all recognize this is bottom of the barrel capitalism slop but some guy's 10 year old nephew would love, love, LOVE this. Hell, If i were a kid, I'd love this. As a product it's probably a 2.7/10 but as a gift for someone who just likes the fat f*ck dragon, it's probably a 14/10.

Back