“Combined Powers Premium Collection” and New February Releases Coming!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We can reveal February 23rd will see the release of a new “Combined Powers Premium Collection.” It will come with a whopping 11 booster packs, 7 promo cards, a jumbo card, and a code card.
There hasn’t been a product configured like this in recent memory. Some past “Powers Collections” include:

Evolving-Powers-Premium-Collection-200x169.jpeg

Tag-Team-Powers-Collection-200x200.jpg

Mega-Powers-Collection-200x150.jpg

Kanto-Power-Collections-200x189.jpg

A new “ex Box” with two promo cards and two new “ex Battle Decks” will also release on February 23rd. They will be configured like recent releases:

Pokemon-TCG-Cyclizar-ex-Box_EN-1654x1500-f3a2c67-200x181.jpg

Continue reading...

Last edited:
I left a comment on a different article mentioning that the entire suite of TCG products lately have felt.... not as good as they seem to have been in the past. I'm hoping we get something that actually has good promos (but not holding my breath). Am I asking for too much? Probably.

I have a lot of affection for most of these Powers Collections. Where else could you get loaded up with Full Arts on a guaranteed basis?

That said, I haven't a clue what the "Combined" part could be referring to, since we're out of V-UNIONs and such. I can still hope that at this rate, more FA promos are on their way, but I couldn't tell you much else at this point!

wonder if this could be how we get the rest of the missing SWSH cards:

Lugia VSTAR
Quagsire V
Aerodactyl
Hisuian Braviary
Tranquil Park
Rainbow Lucario VSTAR
and maybe Marnie?
I just sincerely doubt that Pokémon would think it’s a good idea to have a tranquil park of all things. If anything the Marnie sounds more likely, but I would guess this will be more thematic like the Umbreon and Darkrai box or the Evolving Powers box (preferably the former). I could see them adding the Rainbow Lucario though, just to top off whatever else is in it.

I just sincerely doubt that Pokémon would think it’s a good idea to have a tranquil park of all things. If anything the Marnie sounds more likely, but I would guess this will be more thematic like the Umbreon and Darkrai box or the Evolving Powers box (preferably the former). I could see them adding the Rainbow Lucario though, just to top off whatever else is in it.
The Mega Powers Collection came with Lucario Spirit Link so it wouldn't be unprecedented.

The Mega Powers Collection came with Lucario Spirit Link so it wouldn't be unprecedented.
I mean while I see your point, that was Lucario themed. TPCI probably doesn’t find a park stadium card to be a good fit for most of their themes with high selling points.

I mean while I see your point, that was Lucario themed. TPCI probably doesn’t find a park stadium card to be a good fit for most of their themes with high selling points.
Or was it Lucario-themed because they had to put Lucario Spirit Link in?

I left a comment on a different article mentioning that the entire suite of TCG products lately have felt.... not as good as they seem to have been in the past. I'm hoping we get something that actually has good promos (but not holding my breath). Am I asking for too much? Probably.
Yes that is the feeling! Will we ever get another Eeveelutions box lineup like the ones with Vaporeon Jolteon and Flareon

If it’s anything like evolving powers it’ll be a collect dust on store shelves
I just grabbed that set a couple weeks ago. It's not often that I regret a purchase, but this one kinda stung a bit. Don't get me wrong, I got some great pulls and the loose cards are all nice additions to the collection, it's the $70 price tag that I didn't realize I'd paid until I looked at the receipt after getting home that burns lol

Back