“ex Deluxe Battle Decks” for Koraidon ex and Miraidon ex Releasing in August!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Two new “ex Deluxe Battle Decks” featuring Miraidon ex and Koraidon ex will release on August 23rd! They will cost $19.99 each.

6586145cv11d-144x200.jpg

6586145cv12d-144x200.jpg

6586145cv13d-154x200.jpg

6586145cv14d-154x200.jpg

6586145cv17d-200x200.jpg

6586145cv18d-200x200.jpg

As usual, each “ex Deluxe Battle Deck” will come with a 60-card deck, single-player playmat, deck box, large metallic coin, strategy sheet, damage counters, and a...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Looks ok, maybe not the best competitively. But def has a good base that could be built/changed

I know they do these pokes because they are the poster children of the games but why not Future hands vs Raging Shocks theme decks, they could have fixed the market so much u.u
Dude, pokemon cards are already quite cheap. In no other TCG you can buy a top deck for 50-70 bucks. That's less than the cost of a booster box, the only really expensive card (that cannot be gotten in an accesible rarity) is catcher at like $25 bucks (super cheap) but you can live without it in most decks in favour of a cheaper ace spec as catcher is not even optimal in every deck.

I swear people have incredibly unrealistic expectations. These are level 2 decks which puts them at $20 dollars, they aren't supposed to give you a top tier deck or top tier cards, that's what the garde deck is there for $10 more (you are a stamp, 1 D energy, 2 munkidori & poffins away from a tier 1 deck).

Reprinting chase cards from PAR when it is still widely available everywhere would be nonsensical for them. Be grateful they at least printed upgradable stuff instead of zapdos and ninetales which are unplayable.

Last edited:
Back