“ex Special Set” Featuring Toedscruel ex, Pawmot ex, Houndstone ex!

I can see this Toedscruel ex to be a viable deck. Speed is definitely an issue but I think it's worth the trade. Cherrim (BST) definitely comes into mind.
Agreed, a little awkward that you have to accelerate energy onto the basic Toedscool with Cherrim since it can’t attach to rule box Pokémon, but not a deal breaker plus there is always Gardenia’s Vigor. Preventing effects of attacks is nice since I think out only option since rotation is Espeon VMax.

Toedscruel ex/Forrestress ex will be a meta deck. 280 & no effects of opponents attacks on turn 2/3 is REALLY good.
Houndstone ex will replace baby Gardevoir after next year's rotation. 4/4/4 Gardy + 4/4 Houndstone = plenty of Pokémon to power up Houndstone ex's attack.

Oh man, I can't wait to tell Lost Box to go touch grass.

All you gotta do after establishing a Toedscruel is Lost City their Radiant Zard.

Y'all are tripping, Toedscruel ex's attack is dog water. Imagine needing to blow your VSTAR Power or give up 2 Prizes just to do 280 damage for seven Energy. Toedscruel ex itself is a strict upgrade over Espeon VMAX because it evolves from a one-Prizer and is itself only worth two Prizes, but it's a Bench sitter at best.

Don't sleep on Pawmot ex, a 220 snipe is nothing to sneeze at, especially when powered by free retreat and the Lightning engine, and considering you also have Magnezone V to remove a potential Manaphy from play.

Houndstone ex is also promising, it's the one card that deck needed to hang with the big boys and take fat KOs.

Grass decks stay winning after 0 presence in SwSh, Lightning and Psychic doing what they always do. 10/10 a little something for everyone.

Back