“Grafaiai ex Box” Releasing in April!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
A new “Grafaiai ex Box” will release on April 5th for $21.99! We previously announced the existence of an April ex Box last month.

Pokemon-TCG-Grafaiai-ex-Box_EN-2500x2235-7859e7a-200x179.jpg

Pokemon-TCG-Grafaiai-ex-Box-Back_EN-2500x1874-7859e7a-200x150.jpg

It will be configured like recent ex Boxes, coming with a Grafaiai ex promo, a jumbo version, a holo Shroodle promo, four booster packs, and a code card.
Both Shroodle and Grafaiai ex were originally given out in CoroCoro last year. Unlike recent “ex Boxes,” both cards are unique promos this time...

Continue reading...

Interesting to see that we will be getting two promo cards for the price of one. We now know that both Shroodle and Grafaiai ex will not be in Temporal Forces.

Interesting to see that we will be getting two promo cards for the price of one. We now know that both Shroodle and Grafaiai ex will not be in Temporal Forces.
Looks like number 99 for Shroodle and then I’m inferring 100 for Grafaiai - meaning we know all of the promos up to number 102 now even though only up to number 68 is released yet

Grafaiai ex I couldn’t care less about, but Schroodle is awesome and this promo of it is cool. But I’m not buying the box for the Schroodle.

Looks like number 99 for Shroodle and then I’m inferring 100 for Grafaiai - meaning we know all of the promos up to number 102 now even though only up to number 68 is released yet
Numbers 85, 101 and 102 have already released though.

Back