“Legendary Warriors Premium Collection” Revealed for October Featuring SWSH Packs!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
A new “Legendary Warriors Premium Collection” will release at Walmart on October 11th for $89.92 CAD (about $65). It’s only been spotted in Walmart Canada for now.

Legendary-Warriors-Premium-Collection-200x200.jpg

Legendary-Warriors-Premium-Collection-Contents-200x200.jpg

Legendary-Warriors-Premium-Collection-Back-200x200.jpg

The collection will come with 14 booster packs from the late SWSH era, which are starting to disappear from products. It will also come with an exclusive jumbo version of Zacian V.
Otherwise, it only contains reprints:
• 2 foil cards featuring Zacian V and Zamazenta V
• 2 foil cards featuring Zacian and Zamazenta
• 1 oversize foil card featuring Zacian V
• 14 Pokemon TCG booster packs
• A code card for Pokemon TCG Live

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Eh, 11 packs is nice and the pack selection is okay but releasing a SWSH-only product when rotation could be coming next April feels like TPCI is screaming “we need to dump all of our overstock NOW!!!” from their headquarters in Bellevue and flapping their arms in a panic like headless chickens.
It’s only been spotted in Walmart Canada for now.
Why do I get the feeling this is gonna be their Black Friday deal for this year?

RELEASE QUAGSIRE V!!!!!

All these out-of-the-blue SWSH boxes without any of the unreleased Japanese cards are killing me right now… (they would be legal in format, right now). There’s at least 3 mechanically unique cards, let alone all the miscellaneous unreleased arts. If you’re going to release these SWSH boxes, why not print the Japanese promos in English while you’re at it???

Last edited:
RELEASE QUAGSIRE V!!!!!

All these out-of-the-blue SWSH boxes without any of the unreleased Japanese cards are killing me right now… (they would be legal in format, right now). There’s at least 3 mechanically unique cards, let alone all the miscellaneous unreleased arts. If you’re going to release these SWSH boxes, why not print the Japanese promos in English while you’re at it???
Yes. Quagsire V, Aerodactyl, Hisuian Braviary and Peaceful Park. Only needs one to actually be holo. Not that hard to do. Better than reprinting four cards with the same artwork and that see zero play.

Yes. Quagsire V, Aerodactyl, Hisuian Braviary and Peaceful Park. Only needs one to actually be holo. Not that hard to do. Better than reprinting four cards with the same artwork and that see zero play.
Zamazenta is in basically every metal GLC deck and Zacian is fairly good paired with Steely Spirit Perrserker.

Lmao

Desperately trying to move old stock. I hope retailers aren't dum* enough to fall for it as they will be the ones eating the losses if they buy it. About time we say no to subpar quality product at inflated prices

A "Best of Sword & Shield Box" with these is what I'd love to see.

-Quagsire V and the Lugia VSTAR alt art
-The Radiant Venusaur, Radiant Blastoise, and Radiant Eevee alt arts (assuming there's no copyright issues?)
-Aerodactyl, Hisuian Braviary, Peaceful Park, and maybe one or two other unreleased arts

I mostly agree, but like someone said above, getting cosmos holofoil versions of Zacian/Zamazenta is pretty sweet for GLC players.

Last edited:
They couldn't even be bothered to keep the "promo cards" Crown Zenith themed... had to throw in that Brilliant Stars Zamazenta V, huh?

Neither is Kitchen Table in MTG but that doesn't stop people from playing it.
Is not a popular format at all.

A product needs widespread appeal and people playing GLC, Edison in YGO or Similar kitchen table in other games lack it.

Unsupported formats aren't really popular. That's why they are unsupported to begin with, commander got supported when it took off, not before.

Anyway, pokemon and YGO have historically been awful with alternate formats, MTG had some success (so, there is precent that commander had a chance in that game to begin with). Regardless, it only reinforces my original post: almost no one wants trashy promos because they are useful in an unsupported and almost non existant alternate format.

Back