“Legendary Warriors Premium Collection” Revealed for October Featuring SWSH Packs!

Lmao

Desperately trying to move old stock. I hope retailers aren't dum* enough to fall for it as they will be the ones eating the losses if they buy it. About time we say no to subpar quality product at inflated prices
You should talk to your local game store and local Kmart equivalent about how product distribution works. boxes like this are not being chosen but forced upon orders of main set boosters

Is not a popular format at all.

A product needs widespread appeal and people playing GLC, Edison in YGO or Similar kitchen table in other games lack it.

Unsupported formats aren't really popular. That's why they are unsupported to begin with, commander got supported when it took off, not before.

Anyway, pokemon and YGO have historically been awful with alternate formats, MTG had some success (so, there is precent that commander had a chance in that game to begin with). Regardless, it only reinforces my original post: almost no one wants trashy promos because they are useful in an unsupported and almost non existant alternate format.
I'm curious what data you have on that considering that most of the games that I play of Magic the Gathering are kitchen table as are most of the games of Pokemon I play

I do think Pokemon needs a one prize format. I don't really like rule box cards. I think they are more polarizing than they are useful at creating diversity. You would think that having to give up to prizes would be worth the trade off but I'm not sure that it isn't lopsided. I'm not sure that if it was three prizes it wouldn't bee lopsided

That's not an official format.
Weird how this "not an official" format has a whole breakdown on the Pokemon website and an official rules booklet that was sent out to Pokemon Leagues.

Writing off a format that has more players than expanded when expanded used to have it's own regionals doesn't seem right.
GLC is so fun I sold all my standard stuff. My cards don't rotate and once I have a single copy of a card I'm golden.
I'll be buying the Zacian and Zamazenta as singles for sure, fun doggies.

Back