“Lost Origin” English Set List, Trainer Gallery, and More!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We now have the full English set list for Lost Origin!
The set has a total of 247 cards, including 21 secret rares and 30 cards in its Trainer Gallery.
Our set is primarily comprised of cards from the Japanese sets Dark Phantasm and Lost Abyss, with other cards coming from those cut from our own Astral Radiance set. Like Astral Radiance, many cards were also cut from Lost Origin, most of which will presumably release in our November set, Silver Tempest.
Hisuian Electrode V’s full art made the set, but its base rarity card was cut...

Continue reading...

Great to see Adventurer's Discovery! Unless Incandescent Arcana gives us a curveball with an unprecedented third CSR, I feel good with Friends in Galar being in the Silver Tempest Trainer Gallery.

Pikachu and Mew VMax feel very out of place here. Would've saved them for SWSH 12.5 but maybe they're trying to dilute some cards out from that set so it doesn't feel horrifically money grabby?

Last edited:
I don't think SWSH12.5 is going to have a Trainer Gallery at all. Everything seems telegraphed that Silver Tempest will finish off the idea with the last batch of 30 cards.

Me: "Why isn't it possible?"
My Wallet: "It just isn't."
Me: "Why not you stupid..."

But jokes aside, this set has some awesome cards, my collector's spirit has awakened once more!!!!!!!

I don't think SWSH12.5 is going to have a Trainer Gallery at all. Everything seems telegraphed that Silver Tempest will finish off the idea with the last batch of 30 cards.
VSTAR Universe is a subset so it might introduce more character rares. Remember that the trainer gallery started because of Vmax Climax, which was also a high class set. We don't know yet.

Pikachu and Mew VMax feel very out of place here. Would've saved them for SWSH 12.5 but maybe they're trying to dilute some cards out from that set so it doesn't feel horrifically money grabby?
No reason for them to be in SWSH12.5. They could've easily been in Silver Tempest and it would fit the pattern that they had going with the order of last year's sets.

the number of super popular Pokemon that have non V or VMax trainer gallery cards is so high in this set. Does Eternatus even still see play anymore? Feel like it has already been replaced by far better attackers

Is it me or does #181 Enamorus V placement seems wrong as [P] has been coming first in tcg arrangement .

Because Rayquaza and Duraludon VMAX cards are not in this TG list and they seem to want to include 2 of those black gold cards per TG. If they had been included and not Pikachu, then it would have been a different story, but seeing as they added the Pikachu character rare alongside the hisuian arcanine one, it made sense to add the v, vmax and black gold pikachu; and, dump mew to save the other two as the dragons they are.

Back