“Night Wanderer” Secret Rare Cards and Pull Rates Revealed!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The secret rare cards from Night Wanderer are now being posted to social media by Japanese fans!

SV6a_1-169x300.png

92-Pecharunt-ex-217x300.jpg

#092 Pecharunt ex

The set features 94 cards: 64 cards in the main set and 30 secret rares.
Night Wanderer will release in Japan on June 7th. Its cards will become part of our special Shrouded Fable set in August.

Pokemon_TCG_Scarlet_Violet—Shrouded_Fable_Logo-200x94.png

“Night Wanderer” Secret Rares
Keep checking back here for new cards and follow us on Twitter...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Okidogi saving grace is that he reminds me of Pete. Idk this set is weird. It’ll probably be cheap. Cassiopeia gonna be the most valuable card by a huge margin I assume

I really hope these cards don't become £80 for no reason cause even tho they aren't popular Pokémon I really like the Fezandipiti

"Are you being shadow banned? Pokémon4life. Hot people are hiding. Pokémon4life."
"Who are you and what have you done with this random internet user? And if people are hiding from you, have you considered you might just be scaring them?"
Hmmm, a lot of food for thought. Do you know anything about this rowdy individual?

Sus Cresselia pre-release scan.jpeg

Looks like we have some more evidence. Perhaps "Cheese Boy" is our culprit, whoever he is?
Sus Cufant.jpegSus Xerosic.jpegSus Fezandipiti.jpegSus Pecharunt.jpeg

Attachments

• Sus Cresselia pre-release scan.jpeg
    Sus Cresselia pre-release scan.jpeg
    98.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Winning so hard rn. Good day to be a Persian and Fezandipiti fan. Honestly my expectation for the SAR bird was quite low

Back