“Obsidian Flames” English Set List, Products, and Info!

I must acknowledge this interesting fact, though: this is the third era in a row where the third set of the era has been the Charizard set, which (I suppose) isn't such a bad tradition, even if it's unintentional! It's just a darn shame that the third time ISN'T the charm in this case, and this set has been assigned one of the trashiest set lists in recent memory...
A charizard set which name alludes to darkness may i remind you! (Burning Shadows, Darkness Ablaze, Obsidian Flames)

Shouldn't Clodsire be called Paldean Clodsire and not Paldean Quagsire?

I think the tyranitar ex here could have some potential for a deck, for an easy 250 damage. It could replace mew v max.
The Ttar is a stage two, which is a pain and cant attack for a DTE + Fighting doesn't have a strong engine. Also, it cant buff its attack like the Fusion Strike with Fusion Strike Tablets

The Ttar is a stage two, which is a pain and cant attack for a DTE + Fighting doesn't have a strong engine. Also, it cant buff its attack like the Fusion Strike with Fusion Strike Tablets
Yes, and possibly more importantly, it doesn't have the Genesect engine. Genesect's insane ability is definitely a big contributor to Mew's power. Mew has a bunch of miscellaneous advantages too, such as free retreat cost and Psychic Leap. It's versatile and powerful in a way this Tyranitar just isn't.

so, i know english product prices arent in this article... but ill post this here...
did the ETB prices go up again? like this is a regular set.. not a special, that is normally like +$10...
these were like $40... plus the price hike was +10%
im guessing, now with the extra pack and promo, that its, special set priced...
so is $55 the 'normal' price for these now... and are special sets like 151 going to be like $65-70???

Back