“Paldean Fates” Pull Rates Revealed!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Our friends at TCGplayer have posted their pull rate findings for Paldean Fates. It’s based on a sample size of 1,500 packs.

Shiny Rare: 1/4 packs
Shiny Ultra Rare (Full Art): 1/13 packs
Illustration Rare: 1/14 packs
Ultra Rare (Full Art): 1/15 packs
Special Illustration Rare: 1/58 packs
Gold Hyper Rare: 1/62 packs

The Shiny Rare Pokemon (“Baby Shinies”) are the most common cards to pull at about 1 out of 4 packs.

092-Oddish-Paldean-Fates-144x200.png

118-Staryu-Paldean-Fates-144x200.png

131-Pikachu-Paldean-Fates-144x200.png

The full arts, shiny full arts, and Illustration Rares have similar pull rates at about 1 out of 15 packs.

229-Nemona-Paldean-Fates-1-144x200.png

Continue reading...

I don't usually buy packs but I traded in some E block Vs I won't be using anymore and opened an ETB, got some pretty decent pulls given these rates, FA Judge, IR Wugtrio and shiny rare Sableye, Pelipper and Oinkologne, as well as a normal Toedscruel ex. Very glad Iono got reprinted here, I know 5$ a card isn't a lot but it going down can only help new players.

Let’s goooo ?? Almost exactly my 60th pack (61st) I got this great double banger - very pleased with the hit rates on this set and more so hoping my luck continues (I have about a 60% hit rate for number of packs to number of hits going so far ☺️) I wish other set delivered like this with all of their huge galleries of illustrations and secret rares
363EBC2A-A872-4A07-A5E4-F980821DF2DA.jpeg

Let’s goooo ?? Almost exactly my 60th pack (61st) I got this great double banger - very pleased with the hit rates on this set and more so hoping my luck continues (I have about a 60% hit rate for number of packs to number of hits going so far ☺️) I wish other set delivered like this with all of their huge galleries of illustrations and secret rares
View attachment 18818
so we just posting our pulls now lmao

Back