“Paradise Dragona” Secret Rares and Pull Rates Revealed!

Is it normal to have 12 Art rares and then 11 art rares? I checked back with what became paradox rift and it was all even to make 36 IRs.
The Japanese sets are 12 and 12, forming the usual 24, but the Japanese Magneton AR card has been cut for the ETB (similar to the Noctowl AR), making it 23 IR cards instead of 24.

Is it just me, or does the Flygon ex Full Art look majestic? Also, it fills out the space perfectly, unlike Exeggutor and Cyclizar, which have far more empty space. I know I'm biased towards Flygon, but there's something more about this card than just my fondness for the Pokémon... I think it's a genuinely well-designed Stellar Full Art.

I really hope that there will be a normal print card for Hydrapple in Surging Sparks, but that doesnt look to be the case. I need it for my Pokedex set. At least Gouging Fire and Iron Crown are getting normal prints in this set.

For normal prints, all I need after that is Terapagos and Pecharunt....neither of which have normal print cards that can be pulled from packs.

Back