“Paradise Dragona” Set Name Trademarked for the Pokemon TCG!

Well, Eeveelutions in Japan came in a set that put them front and back on the packs.
I'd believe this set is hot if it was called "Oops, All Charizards!" or "Ghost Type Best Type".
Champion's Path called, it wants its nickname back. Too bad that won't help that set be more worthwhile! :cool:

(God, 2020 was a DARK, DARK year for the hobby...)

Well, Eeveelutions in Japan came in a set that put them front and back on the packs.
I'd believe this set is hot if it was called "Oops, All Charizards!" or "Ghost Type Best Type".
Eevee Heroes 2: Return of the Scalpers

Seriously if they decided to do a repeat of Eevee Heroes with Alt Arts of all the Eeveelutions with unique Terastallizings doing unique/cute things with their new elements. PC would need to have two print waves ready with 2x the print number of the previous 2 or 3 sets combined per wave.

Honestly PCi would do it, but they are controlled by Pokemon Company Japan. I have a feeling despite the profit potential they would be hesitant as product numbers have finally stabilized where its not a cut throat scalper rush for every set. I could see it being a set they have built/are already building but waiting for the proper time to release.

I am a big Eeveelution fan, but honestly it's better to not have another Eevee Heroes for a long time. What I really want is a Clodsire (fav new mon) or Alolan/Kanto Vulpix SARs.

This set is gonna be so sick, I really hope we get 2nd Kieran Full Art in his Blueberry Academy outfit and the (hopefully) obvious Drayton FA

I hope they actually print some sort of support for Dragon types if they're going to put it in the name. Maybe make Double Dragon Energy into an Ace Spec?? ?
Maybe some kind of item similar to Dark Patch or Mirage Gate that let you attach a basic energy from your deck to any 1 of your dragon pokemon, on the condition that you have no pokemon with abilities in play. ?

I just hope they include a regular card for Eternatus here potentially. Still the only non-current gen Pokemon to not receive a regular non-Rule Box card. Closest we got was the Radiant, but that ain't the true white bread card.

Gotta be headlined by Rayquaza right? We're due for our Ray set. ?

Celestial Storm & Evolving Skies were both the 7th main set for their respective eras. Unfortunately this time it looks like the trend will be broken as the 7th set will focus on Terapagos. But this one will be the 8th set so it's not far off (if it really is headlined by Ray) and still keeps the trend of Ray being released in year 2 of every era since at least Gen 5.
If they do have mega rayquaza in legends ZA then I could imagine them doing it next year instead maybe? Maybe the 4th set? Or further if gen 10 isnt coming until 2026! But I would love a rayquaza set even if it's been done a million times ahaha

Gotta be headlined by Rayquaza right? We're due for our Ray set. ?

Celestial Storm & Evolving Skies were both the 7th main set for their respective eras. Unfortunately this time it looks like the trend will be broken as the 7th set will focus on Terapagos. But this one will be the 8th set so it's not far off (if it really is headlined by Ray) and still keeps the trend of Ray being released in year 2 of every era since at least Gen 5.
The Shiny Tera Rayquaza in the current anime season comes to mind...

What's the correlation? Evolving Skies had a ton of Pokemon people actually care about (Eeveelutions) while being massively underprinted. The suggestions listed here are meme-y modern mons.
Hydrapple=Rayquaza, Archaludon=Duraludon. ?

Back