“Paradox Rift” Set Guide: Card List, Secret Rares, Cut Cards, Products, and More!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Update (11/2/23): TPCi has revealed all of the English card images! They can be seen below.

We now have the full set list for Paradox Rift! The set officially releases on November 3rd. Prereleases begin this weekend: you can find one near you on Pokemon.com.
This set introduces Paradox Pokemon to the TCG along with new “Ancient” and “Future” mechanic labels. Certain Trainers and Energy support Pokemon with these labels. (Previously, only Great Tusk ex and Iron Treads ex were in the TCG.)...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Really disappointed with the amount of paradox support, I was expecting pecting stadiums, and special energy. Maybe nextt main set, and hopefully some paradox ace specs

There were definitely a lot more cards I want in this set than I was ever anticipating. I feel like Obsidian Flames should have received some of these; however, I understand, from a thematic point of view this couldn't have been done.

A 182 card set with a decently high number of good, and, more importantly, interesting cards is a win in my books. Good job card designers

Really disappointed with the amount of paradox support, I was expecting pecting stadiums, and special energy. Maybe nextt main set, and hopefully some paradox ace specs
I'm sure we'll get more next set. Like Chilling Reign added Impact and Spiral energies for example

Anyone speaking about the new Booster Box case and pack/cards printed in the EU?IMG_7824.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7826.jpeg
    IMG_7826.jpeg
    811.8 KB · Views: 33
  • 71949163958__4BF1B694-F755-4807-8C30-D952395EA738.jpeg
    71949163958__4BF1B694-F755-4807-8C30-D952395EA738.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 35
Back