“Pokemon Card 151” Announced as Made-to-Order Set, Pokemon Issues Warnings About Resellers

They should do a really boring set. I'm talking no wild alt arts, no waifus, no LE EPIC RAYQUAZA OR LUGIA OR CHARIZARD OR PIKACHU cards.
They kinda already did that with Jungle, EX Sandstorm, Emerging Powers, Double Crisis, Rebel Clash sets.
But I get what you mean.

If Pokemon Company wants to make ANY progress with the scalpers how about you outlaw distribution 3rd party companies like Prince and Universal. Those are the TRUE scalpers. Foff with this print to demand bull is basically fluff to make themselves look good. The damage control isn't even CLOSE to getting dealt with.

If Pokemon Company wants to make ANY progress with the scalpers how about you outlaw distribution 3rd party companies like Prince and Universal. Those are the TRUE scalpers. Foff with this print to demand bull is basically fluff to make themselves look good. The damage control isn't even CLOSE to getting dealt with.
Don't think that writing a law is within TPC's power.

They kinda already did that with Jungle, EX Sandstorm, Emerging Powers, Double Crisis, Rebel Clash sets.
But I get what you mean.
To be fair, Rebel Clash was really only boring because the main Vmaxes weren't anything special at the time. The actual theme was really cool, and very in-line with Galar.

With Pokemon 151 being a made to order set now, how do I go about buying a booster box? My Local card shop does get alot of Japanese stuff in, but does this eliminate that possibility now? And if so, where the heck can I buy a box? ;-; I don't have anyone in Japan that can get one for me and I pay them either. . .

Any help would be massively appreciated, because I was really hoping to buy a booster box of this set

Look up Tenso and watch some YouTube videos on how to get it going.

They should do a really boring set. I'm talking no wild alt arts, no waifus, no LE EPIC RAYQUAZA OR LUGIA OR CHARIZARD OR PIKACHU cards. They can star Camerupt, Cacturne, Orthworm and Arboliva. Nothing against those Pokemon, but if they were on the pack arts of a set and were the main 4 mascots, almost nobody other than the few tens of thousands of those Pokemons' fans would buy the set.
You're delusional if you think there's only tens of thousands of "true" fans. You don't print 9 billion cards in a year for less than 100,000 people...

Back