“Pokemon Stellar Maze” Pop Up Event Announced in New York to Celebrate “Surging Sparks”

TPCi would do it in London and consider Europe sorted, they’re not aware Brexit happened.

I’m still salty I can’t order stuff from pokemon center UK
The only way you can order, is to send the parcel to a parcel forward service and they will send it to you. The cost increases, and including the import fees even more, but for example if you want a PC ETB it's still cheaper than get it from eg. cardmarket.

The only way you can order, is to send the parcel to a parcel forward service and they will send it to you. The cost increases, and including the import fees even more, but for example if you want a PC ETB it's still cheaper than get it from eg. cardmarket.
I want plushie pikachu deck box. I’m a man of simple pleasures and tpci is denying me

Hopefully we will get the final number of cards post-secret rares before the press release, and possibly some never before seen cards before Japan, idk. Iirc, Surging Sparks will be available globally on November
Supercharged Breaker releases October 18th so no chance of "never before seen cards". By the time this starts we will have already seen all the cards that should make up Surging Sparks (and likely why they chose to do this at this date).

Back