“Pokemon TCG: Holiday Calendar” 2024 Revealed for August!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The 2024 Pokemon TCG “Holiday Calendar” has been revealed!
Like last year’s calendar, it will cost $49.99. It will release on August 23rd. This is the third iteration of this product.

6586142_sd-200x89.jpg

6586142cv11d-150x200.jpg

6586142cv12d-148x200.jpg

6586142cv13d-181x200.jpg

6586142cv14d-200x90.jpg

6586142cv15d-200x85.jpg

It will come with:

8 foil Pokémon TCG cards with a festive stamp, including...

Continue reading...

I love these. It’s great not only for kids but for anyone who loves Pokemon cards

Pull rates are really good in the packs too, but I'm curious, we're finding out about this now before the next Trainer's Toolkit?

Pull rates are really good in the packs too, but I'm curious, we're finding out about this now before the next Trainer's Toolkit?
No toolkit i assume. They release in summer (June-July) and we got 0 word on them by now, so it's safe to assume it was dropped. We would know by now if it was real.

----------

On topic: Not a fan of a $49.99 product with almost no potential returm value. It should be like a $25-30 product considering the contents.

Going to skip again

Last edited:
No toolkit i assume. They release in summer (June-July) and we got 0 word on them by now, so it's safe to assume it was dropped. We would know by now if it was real.

----------

On topic: Not a fan of a $49.99 product with almost no potential returm value. It should be like a $25-30 product considering the contents.

Going to skip again
yeah I bought the first one cause it was new and cool, plus it released a Pikachu card that was new for us in the states, but I agree this should NOT be $50. I had actual gifts to buy family and of course bills instead of these.

Expensive af for no reason
They're presumably expensive primarily because of the physical size of the product. Which is unfortunate, given for its intended gimmick to work, it needs to be. Equally unfortunate given most people buying these don't use it as an actual advent calendar and thus would be fine if it was just like Build and Battle-sized.

There is no difference in pull rates between products. Saying x product has better pull rates is anecdotal fallacy, all packs are random.
Maybe they mean because it only has 5 packs. Fun packs are basically bulk and the promos are also non-exclusive art with a lame stamp.

Fun product. My mom gave me one as a gift for Christmas. She likes silly gifts. Ofc it is mainly meant for kids but I had fun cracking those tiny windows all at once :D

Back