“Pokemon TCG: My First Battle” Product Images Revealed!

Just one problem with this product: As there is no Rotation Mark on them like F or G for example, they can't be used in tournaments.

Having taught a lot of players how to play the game, I'm not sure these would be that effective - excluding the entire thing about buying a bunch of cards with no real play value.

A few "basic" decks are good enough and I never saw anyone having issues with them, from child to adult. More importantly, the inclusion of some depth that the player can see, but doesn't know how to properly interact with yet, keeps them engaged and wanting to play another game. Making mistakes is fun, because you get to play another game and not make that mistake again.

It's when new players bring their newly crafted decks to an event and instantly get crushed by some 300+HP having abomination with five energies on Turn 1 (after spending five minutes watching their opponent play solitaire) is where they get discouraged.
fr tho weakness and resistance are pretty important. especially in today's metagame. miriadon/ palkia and gard/darkrai

wtf kind universe does that work in
I like to make meme decks in live, the intent with it is to charge Beast Game GX and take 6 prizes from a vmax or 5 from other rule box
I use lurantis SM25, Kukui and beast energy for damage mods. I can pull off 120 damage with the gx attack

I like to make meme decks in live, the intent with it is to charge Beast Game GX and take 6 prizes from a vmax or 5 from other rule box
I use lurantis SM25, Kukui and beast energy for damage mods. I can pull off 120 damage with the gx attack
kool. If only that kukui was standard with BUZZ/Mosa gx I ran a similar deck

Back