“Pokemon TCG: Paldea Collections” Announced!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The Preview Boxes we announced in September have now been revealed as the “Paldea Collections!”

Pokemon-TCG-Paldea-Collection-Sprigatito-200x180.jpg

Pokemon-TCG-Paldea-Collection-Fuecoco-200x180.jpg

Pokemon-TCG-Paldea-Collection-Quaxly-200x180.jpg

Each collection will come with three promos of Sprigatito, Fuecoco, and Quaxly, a jumbo card of Koraidon ex or Miraidon ex, a pin of one of the Starters, four booster packs, and a code card.
They will release on January 6th. They will retail for $19.99 each.
These preview boxes have released for the past few generations. Based on Galar’s, we should see six boxes pairing two sets of Starter Pokemon promos with one Legendary ex...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Really hope these are good evolving basics.
I feel like the first full lines of every new starter should at least be viable, and I don't think that's ever true. Which is a shame because starters are supposed to be a big deal, so when we saw the first Incineroar and first Cinderace cards....ech...I don't miss that. I hope these are all AT LEAST A minus tier.

I feel like the first full lines of every new starter should at least be viable, and I don't think that's ever true. Which is a shame because starters are supposed to be a big deal, so when we saw the first Incineroar and first Cinderace cards....ech...I don't miss that. I hope these are all AT LEAST A minus tier.
Ruby saphire, diamond pearl are sadly the only debuts ehere all 3 are viable to some degree

Ruby saphire, diamond pearl are sadly the only debuts ehere all 3 are viable to some degree
For real, it's so sad to see. Like, honestly, these are STARTER EVOLUTIONS we're talking about- who do the people making this game think they are to repeatedly and perpetually make them bad (or okay at best, with the only exceptions being cards added later like Rapid Strike Inteleon)?? I'm actually kinda surprised they don't get yelled at for this by Pokemon.

Last edited:
January 6th huh? Call me crazy but didn't we get the Sword and Shield versions early like in December or was that the Meowth V one? Either way I thought we got the starters/legendaries just before the end of the year...

January 6th huh? Call me crazy but didn't we get the Sword and Shield versions early like in December or was that the Meowth V one? Either way I thought we got the starters/legendaries just before the end of the year...
Yeah, between this and the S ex/V ex release date in Japan, it's looking like March or later for SVex base for us. Sucks, especially for anyone playing PTCGL.

judging by the facts that prices have gone up, and there is a couple extra items than a normal $20 box, i wouldnt be surprised to see these at $25 or $30... *sigh*

Back