“Prize Pack Series Five” Full Set List Released: Holo Earthen Vessel and Only Two “151” Prints!

how so? they added a new set that has a different Charizard ex that people could utilize. It may not have been super played, but it was played. more than skeledirge for sure, plus it is another charizard incentive.
I just know if I was going to choose between something extremely playable and something not very unplayable, I would rather pull the playable card.

I just know if I was going to choose between something extremely playable and something not very unplayable, I would rather pull the playable card.
While I can see that, its not like the card thats very playable isnt already available. The charizard has, what, 9 printings, 10 now with series 5? The 151 has 3? I would prefer the other one for collection purposes, since the playable one is very easy to get in comparison. Plus 151 was a great set, and was fun, so I wish more came from it.

While I can see that, its not like the card thats very playable isnt already available. The charizard has, what, 9 printings, 10 now with series 5? The 151 has 3? I would prefer the other one for collection purposes, since the playable one is very easy to get in comparison. Plus 151 was a great set, and was fun, so I wish more came from it.
But this isn't for collectors it's for players mostly, if it was for collectors they'd make it SIRs or FAs or what not

But this isn't for collectors it's for players mostly, if it was for collectors they'd make it SIRs or FAs or what not
It kind of is for both really. making them SIR or FA would make the cards more expensive for that reason, and even at there lowest rarity these cards are already expensive. They had all those eeveelutions in the first 2 sets that were just for collecting, plus those unplayabe charizards, unplayed teras like tyranitar ex, mimikyu ex and lucario ex were completely unplayable but they got printings. I am not saying that prize packs arent great for playing, they are amazing for that.
All i am saying is that in addition to being super used for playing, these packs are also collected, and based off every past series they have acknowledged this by giving us unplayable fan favorites, so I kind of wish they did that with the charizard as well.

Back