Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Yeah I'm so sorry I don't like a single set having more ultra rares than the entirety of the Jungle or Fossil sets had cards in general. "Nice art" only takes them so far when it costs thousands to complete one set. Four or five times per year.

dineinunes

Buzzwole Appreciation Account
Although, it would be really fitting for Nemona if they did what they did with Kukui and just went "hey, let's change it up this one time". Maybe Nemona could just be the new Leon? That's what she would want.
We've already seen the Nemona card, it's only draw 3.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
They had no cohesion in 1999 either but people still did it because they wanted to.

DMYSYS

Aspiring Trainer
They had no cohesion in 1999 either but people still did it because they wanted to.
Plenty of sets did and still have cohesion, it's just getting lost in translation with the modern TCG because they haphazardly glue 5 separate sets into one megaset.

DMYSYS

Aspiring Trainer
The fancy art Terrastral exes are undermined by the asinine hats. Reminds me of how VMAXes were undermined by the ridiculous clouds. Looking forward to the second half of this gen, kind of.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
I actually like the hats, I just hope they switch them up as the gen goes on. Off-type ex cards on par with Delta Species is something I'm sure people will want, but even just things like having "regular" Tera exes with hats representing the VG types that don't have their own TCG type, e.g. Gardevoir ex with a Fairy hat instead of a Psychic one.

Stalltar

Aspiring Trainer
I like the illustration rare supporters, but it saddens me that not all ex's in a set will get illustration rares. Rip magnezone, banette, toxicroak, and oinkologne