“Shrouded Fable” Elite Trainer Boxes Delayed in the U.S. and Europe

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Both versions of the Shrouded Fable Elite Trainer Box have been delayed.
The regular version will now release on August 23rd in the U.S. This is three weeks after the set’s August 2nd release date. For both the U.S. and Europe, the Pokemon Center version will now release in “late August” rather than “early August.”

Pokemon_TCG_Scarlet_Violet—Shrouded_Fable_Elite_Trainer_Box-copy-200x191.jpg

Pokemon_TCG_Scarlet_Violet—Shrouded_Fable_Pokemon_Center_Elite_Trainer_Box-200x188.png

We’ve learned TPCi revised the release dates due to a “component delay.” Presumably this means a part or accessory wasn’t ready in time, thus delaying the production of both products.
The rest of Shrouded Fable‘s products will still release on time, but this delay will make it...

Continue reading...

With all the redundancy and wasteful pieces in these Elite Trainer Box (dices, markers...) why not go for a different product instead to offer these booster packs + 1 promo? They could go back to offering these as booster box toppers even, like they had in some cases 20 years ago

@$%#!!! There goes the centerpieces for the SF party I’m hosting!

Really though, from a collection standpoint, the SF premium collection promos are where it’s at here. I’ll still get 1 ETB though.

Do we think this is the Promos? or did they mess up this batch of dice? Maybe they it’s literally the box itself was printed wrong 🤷‍♂️ I am truly just glad the whole set isn’t delayed because my itch to rip would certainly bubble over and I may have gotten itchy enough to buy that Tera Brawlers box (JK JK JK - NOTHING WOULD *EVER* MAKE ME BUY THAT)

With all the redundancy and wasteful pieces in these Elite Trainer Box (dices, markers...) why not go for a different product instead to offer these booster packs + 1 promo? They could go back to offering these as booster box toppers even, like they had in some cases 20 years ago
I collect the dice :(

U.S and Europe does this mean Canada's Etb's will still release on time? If it does, cards might hold more value since players would want them for Worlds

Considering that they mentioned that they date was pushed due to a “component delay” I’m assuming something is wrong with the card sleeves, those have always been atrocious as far as quality is concerned. But then again…
WTF, there are ETB openings in YouTube.
…I’ve only seen one ETB opening on YouTube so far (and it’s in Spanish) but if the delay is due to certain packed-in accessories not being ready it’s strange to see it out in the wild.
Honestly this is what they get for releasing so close to worlds. They just make it harder for everybody.
If you ask me they should ban Shrouded Fable from Worlds due to availability issues but we all know TPCi doesn’t have the scruples to do that out of concerns for their own financial well-being.

does this include the EU/UK regualr ETBS delayed or is it only our pokemon center ones?

Back