“Snow Hazard” and “Clay Burst” Secret Rares!

Arctibax "attacks with the blade of its frozen dorsal fin by doing a front flip in the air," according to the Pokédex from Pokémon Violet. Baxcalibur maintains this ability, though it more commonly "launches itself into battle by flipping upside down and spewing frigid air from it's mouth," also according to the Violet Pokédex. Presumably Frigibax is practicing this technique with a childish glee (and the noticeable absence of a dorsal fin), and it's training gets more serious as it evolves, even as it's technique becomes more devastating.
Thank you for explaining.

sudowoodo blending in with the trees!!!! like yes, you are doing exactly what you are supposed to my friend lol i love cards like these <333

Really confused on why Bellibolt or Tadbulb didn’t get any special art rares (or alts).
Bellibolt is Iono’s main Pokemon right?
Idk how they decide which Pokemon get special art rates and which don’t, really shocked even more than when Clodsire didn’t get one. :/

Really confused on why Bellibolt or Tadbulb didn’t get any special art rares (or alts).
Bellibolt is Iono’s main Pokemon right?
Idk how they decide which Pokemon get special art rates and which don’t, really shocked even more than when Clodsire didn’t get one. :/
Special set Dec 2023

lots of great art rares but the Baxcalibur line still takes the cake for me, the way the environment gets progressively more abstract as the Pokemon gets stronger is just fantastic

Back