“Stellar Crown” Set Officially Revealed for September, Full Product Lineup!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Stellar Crown has been officially revealed — featuring the debut of Terapagos and Stellar Tera Pokemon ex!
As posted before, it will release on September 13th as our SV7 set.

Pokemon_TCG_Scarlet_Violet—Stellar_Crown_Booster_Wrap_Terapagos-109x200.png

Pokemon_TCG_Scarlet_Violet—Stellar_Crown_Booster_Wrap_Lapras-109x200.png

Pokemon_TCG_Scarlet_Violet—Stellar_Crown_Booster_Wrap_Galvantula-109x200.png

Pokemon_TCG_Scarlet_Violet—Stellar_Crown_Booster_Wrap_Cinderace-109x200.png

Stellar-Crown-booster-box-1-146x200.jpg

GRFMErsacAAwFdX-200x200.jpg

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Just 3 ace specs? Was hoping for a liiiiiiitle more considering the last 2 sets gave us 7 and 6 each. Here's hoping dowsing machine or scramble switch come back!

Looking at the description, I don't think we will getting Sylveon/Ceruledge cards because of the fact that it wasn't revealed to the public yet.

So far away. Unless I’m mistaken that’s an interesting number of Pokémon ex and IRs, more than I was expecting at least

So it will be a similar set set size to obsidian flames. Only 12 illustration rares and 6 special illustration rares. Seems like a miss. Not sure why they picked those 3 to be stellar type ? Seems super random. The the noctowl as the promo? Very odd.

Wait, something must be wrong with this promotional info. We know Terapagos ex is 128/142, which leaves room for 14 trainer cards in the set, but this info says there are more than 20 Trainers in the set. I don't think they would include secret rares in the total of trainer cards because they're effectively the same card but with different arts.

So it will be a similar set set size to obsidian flames. Only 12 illustration rares and 6 special illustration rares. Seems like a miss. Not sure why they picked those 3 to be stellar type ? Seems super random. The the noctowl as the promo? Very odd.
The reason it's that small is because both Stellar Crown and Obsidian Flames are based on one Japanese set, normal English sets are based on two or three.

The 6 special illustration rares will likely be four Pokemon and two trainers

Back