“Stellar Crown” Set Officially Revealed for September, Full Product Lineup!

• 13 illustration rare Pokémon
  • More than 30 Pokémon and Trainer cards with special illustrations
Not sure if this was an error with whoever wrote the set description, but this seems super conflicting unless there's a new type of rarity/card that this set will have??? This will be really interesting either way

• 13 illustration rare Pokémon
  • More than 30 Pokémon and Trainer cards with special illustrations
Not sure if this was an error with whoever wrote the set description, but this seems super conflicting unless there's a new type of rarity/card that this set will have??? This will be really interesting either way
Usually they count full arts with this, then they could add the squirtle and bulbasaur

Wait, something must be wrong with this promotional info. We know Terapagos ex is 128/142, which leaves room for 14 trainer cards in the set, but this info says there are more than 20 Trainers in the set. I don't think they would include secret rares in the total of trainer cards because they're effectively the same card but with different arts.
I think they count trainer FAs in this number, they did for one of the last sets (I don't remember which one)

Wait, something must be wrong with this promotional info. We know Terapagos ex is 128/142, which leaves room for 14 trainer cards in the set, but this info says there are more than 20 Trainers in the set. I don't think they would include secret rares in the total of trainer cards because they're effectively the same card but with different arts.
It's their typical marketing BS. They're including alt rarities like the FA and SIR cards in this total.

Kinda sad they're using Pokemon with no relation to the dlc as the pack arts. I guess Galvantula has chargesone cavern? I dunno I was just excited to see Hydrapple and Archaludon on the packs. Not....Lapras..and Cinderace?? Love them both and i especially love galvantula, though

Kinda sad they're using Pokemon with no relation to the dlc as the pack arts. I guess Galvantula has chargesone cavern? I dunno I was just excited to see Hydrapple and Archaludon on the packs. Not....Lapras..and Cinderace?? Love them both and i especially love galvantula, though
I think it's cause they're going to be main Pokémon in the next dragon set so they'd get more love there, I think it's good that a Pokémon like galvantula gets a bit in the spotlight.

I'm pretty confident in Hydrapple having focus on Paradise Dragona and a dragon type ex

These four are the Stellar pokémon that are gonna be in the set. The set is meant to showcase the Stellar mechanic not the dlc.

Usually they count full arts with this, then they could add the squirtle and bulbasaur
It specifically mentions Illustration Rare Pokémon, that doesn't include Full Arts typically. If it included Full Arts this would be a laughably small set, like one of the smallest in many years.

I don't think they will I think they will give it to terapagos, then 3 random ex's I don't think they'll give it to all 4
I'm hoping it will be 2 Tera SIRs, 2 regular ex SIRs, and of course 2 Trainer SARs - I will be so upset if Hydrapple doesn't get an SIR, Kieran's signature Pokémon deserves it 😤

I'm hoping it will be 2 Tera SIRs, 2 regular ex SIRs, and of course 2 Trainer SARs - I will be so upset if Hydrapple doesn't get an SIR, Kieran's signature Pokémon deserves it 😤
I think this would have been a phenomenal time to bring back Trainer Art Rares, imagine a full art kieran+hydrapple ex, Drayton+archaludon, crispin+magmortar, lacey+excadrill, crispin+magmortar, amarys+metagross, carmine+sinistcha ex...Yeah, this would have been THE set to bring them back : |

Those Basic Energy though...I Might buy some ETBs just for those (#BringBackFairyEnergy)
I feel like there's a decent chance they'll bring Fairy types back next gen because they know we've been waiting and asking. They used adding Dragon types as a draw and marketing tactic for early B&W sets and intentionally didn't print dragon types in SwSh until EvoSkies because they knew we'd get excited and flock to it (we absolutely did). They know blueballing us works : (

Back