“Stellar Miracle” Pokemon TCG Set Featuring Terapagos ex Revealed!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Stellar Miracle has just been revealed! As posted before, it will release in Japan on July 19th.
The set features the debut of Terapagos ex and Stellar Tera Pokemon. It will contain 102 cards before secret rares.

product-image-1-149x300.png

stella-card-1-215x300.png

Stellar Pokemon are Tera Pokemon featuring powerful attacks that cost multiple types of Energy, similar to the old Crystal Pokemon from the e-Series. They do not have a special mechanic label (like “Stellar”). Thus, they can’t be targeted by cards or effects beyond their Tera label; they’re purely a “thematic” mechanic. Visually, the cards are distinguished by a white background with rainbow-colored borders. The Pokemon are wearing the Stellar crown from the video games...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
... I'm always trying to snipe these translations. I'm pretty sure that Zero Underdepths stadium is a Sky Field / Eternal Zone effect for Terastal Pokemon. Can't make out Noctowl's ability really but I see it also mentions Terastal Pokemon. Sounds fun.. maybe they're actually starting to make a Tera archetype a thing. And there's already a ton of good Tera mons out there to benefit from it. Exciting stuff!!

... I'm always trying to snipe these translations. I'm pretty sure that Zero Underdepths stadium is a Sky Field / Eternal Zone effect for Terastal Pokemon. Can't make out Noctowl's ability really but I see it also mentions Terastal Pokemon. Sounds fun.. maybe they're actually starting to make a Tera archetype a thing. And there's already a ton of good Tera mons out there to benefit from it. Exciting stuff!!
... Okay no its *way* better than that. Holy smokes. That's practically a Sky Field reprint given most decks atp run Tera mons, besides like Lugia but I'm sure it can toss in this new Terapagos.

For someone else who knows more than this about me, how often can we expect them to reveal more cards?

Lots of good cards here, but I'm excited how Crispin is a universal acceleration for any deck. A year ago maybe he would specify "If you control a Tera Pokemon", but here every deck can get a turn ahead, plus an Energy for the next turn.

The other stellar type cards are gonna be ceruledge, sylveon, and Pikachu, so that's pretty sick I'd say. Can't flipping wait this sets gonna be amazing in America

Back