“Stellar Miracle” Secret Rares and Pull Rates Revealed!

I love Galvantula but Lapras SAR would have been a better play to keep the old school fans from hating every S&V set and keep them emotionally invested. The SAR is also is a but flat looking. My spidey boi deserves a bit better, but it's still pretty nice. Overall excellent looking set.

Do we know which ex pokemon will be omitted from Stellar Crown yet?
gen 1 fans when not gen 1 (sad)

I'm super happy galvantula got it, and that it matches with the joltik too! I really hope they're rainbow in person as well, it'll make them look even better!

My terapagos fa, phew thought that would be a promo for a little bit
Gold bravery charm, do my prize pack ones really need upgrades

Skarmory and Turtonator were huddling in the cave, away from the rain:
Skarmory: "Why don't you walk back home? My feathers rust in the rain, but what about you?"
"My shell explodes from the impact of the rain drops."
Skarmory: *Screams* *Flies out into the rain.*
Turtonator: "WAIT!!!"
Skarmory: "Goodness me! If I had known how volatile your ecology was, I would have found another shelter by now!"

The addition of the rainbow boarder is a nice little call back to the rainbow cards(to me at least they are)

I was never a major fan of Raboot, but that card is mighty nice and of course can not ignore the adorable sploot from Dachsbun. Oh and the Milcry reminds me of the old Radiant Collection from the Black and White era

Now that we’ve now got even higher quality pics of all the cards, the Turtonator is even better (I like the aggressive color contrast) and the full art Cinderace is pretty cool. I’m also on team Galvantula. Some other cool looking cards too. Overall, from a collector’s standpoint, this set is pretty cool. Not going to be the GOAT, but will be liked.

I love that they're still including the little Pokemon cameos in the Gold Stadium cards. That little Glimmora is a cutie!

Also, I find it incredible that Rika has time to be a Paldean Elite Four member AND to illustrate cards? That Raboot must have been done between battles or something

Back