“Supercharged Breaker” Featuring Tera Pikachu ex Officially Revealed!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Supercharged Breaker has officially been revealed at Japan’s Champions League!
As posted before, the set will release on October 18th. We originally discovered its trademark in April.
The set will be headlined by Tera Pikachu ex. It will include 106 cards before secret rares.
Paradise Dragona and Supercharged Breaker will form our Surging Sparks set in November.
Thanks goes to JustInBasil and Toine L. for the translations...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Pikachu ex in a format with Penny and Turo's Scenario seems like it can be annoying (especially paired with the Tera effect).

Miracle Intercom is solid, considering Dowsing Machine is still arguably the 3rd best Ace Spec after Computer Search and Prime Catcher in Expanded, and this is going to be available in a format without VS Seeker.

Pikachu has Joltik for setup, Galvantula ex as a backup attacker that can survive a hit from some Mons, Miraidon for tutoring, Penny for recovery, and combined with Gravity Mountain it gets everything relevant in the format one-shoted. Cries in corner if oppo has Dusclops, Munkidori, or plays Dragapult.
...as much as I don't like big basics, that seems genuinely cool. I like it I guess. I just hate that it doesn't support classic Energy Generator Miraidon enough :( Post-rotation it's left with no teeth, or easy fast attackers.

Pikachu has Joltik for setup, Galvantula ex as a backup attacker that can survive a hit from some Mons, Miraidon for tutoring, Penny for recovery, and combined with Gravity Mountain it gets everything relevant in the format one-shoted. Cries in corner if oppo has Dusclops, Munkidori, or plays Dragapult.
...as much as I don't like big basics, that seems genuinely cool. I like it I guess. I just hate that it doesn't support classic Energy Generator Miraidon enough :( Post-rotation it's left with no teeth, or easy fast attackers.
Use Magneton bruh. T2 KO on a Zard

I'm glad they've remembered tms again, even if this one isnt very good, but, where are the rest of the future Pokémon ex's? It would be even better if they get more art rares too! I think this is the first time that a full art has been revealed alongside the initial reveal (at least after paradox rift lmao)

Back