“Temporal Forces” Releasing in March, Another Near-Simultaneous Release with Japan?

Oh with the nineteenth type I wonder if the cards will have like a swirled rainbow effect on them or maybe a nice turquoise for teropagos. Koraidon and Moraidon are also rumored to get new fors with the nineteenth type so that should be cool to see. All in all very exciting.

Wonder how they're going to handle Ogerpon Ex, maybe like one for each of its mask types? Or maybe a base form ex and then tera ex for each mask? Idk. I'm sure blood moon ursaluna is gonna be an ex, and so is archaludon, but maybe we'll get to see like returning pokemon get their exs like a new trio of exs for the johto starters and the sinnoh starters. Idk just super hyped I think ex's are wayyyyy better then the vs and the gxs. All the text blurring the pokemon wasn't favorable so these are easily better.
I feel like ogerpon could also change forms based on held items for the masks, similar to seal stones/tms for additional move or two that also add the additional type

They really need to make a set with ceruledge ex, cetitan ex, veluza ex, arboliva ex, baxcalibur ex, dachsbun ex, and electric-tera mimikyu ex. On another note, Temporal Forces sounds kinda like Dialga might be in the set. We got Palkia in Paradox Rift, another mainly-paradox set. As well as the fact that Paradox Rift sound space-like and Temporal Forces sounds time-like (Sorta)

They really need to make a set with ceruledge ex, cetitan ex, veluza ex, arboliva ex, baxcalibur ex, dachsbun ex, and electric-tera mimikyu ex. On another note, Temporal Forces sounds kinda like Dialga might be in the set. We got Palkia in Paradox Rift, another mainly-paradox set. As well as the fact that Paradox Rift sound space-like and Temporal Forces sounds time-like (Sorta)
Not sort of time like
Definition Reads:
relating to time.
"the spatial and temporal dimensions of human interference in complex ecosystems"

Not sort of time like
Definition Reads:
relating to time.
"the spatial and temporal dimensions of human interference in complex ecosystems"
Oh ok, thanks! Also FYI, I didn't want the exs to be in one set. Those are just exs I want to see in future sets.
(Take note Pokemon) ;)

Back