“The Indigo Disk” DLC Releasing on December 14th!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
TPCi has announced The Indigo Disk will launch on December 14th! This will be Part 2 of The Hidden Treasure DLC and will continue the story of The Teal Mask.
No new information was revealed today other than the release date.
It was previously announced Part 2 would introduce Terapagos, Raging Bolt, Iron Crown, and Archaludon.
Players will travel as an exchange student to the Blueberry Academy, the sister school of Scarlet‘s Naranja Academy and Violet‘s Uva Academy. It’s a new school with a curriculum that emphasizes Pokemon battling. Most of the school’s building is located under the ocean.
For the TCG, trademark listings indicate a Battle Academy set will be coming out next year. The name may be a reference to...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
About time for TPCi to drop info before dataminers and leakers do. It's very very rare for a game developer to release info on an upcoming info before the dataminers. I've seen a game doing that. It's sucks that after Teal Mask, TPCi went silent and let US figure out about Terapagos, thanks to Pokemon Horizons. Only thing I possibly know is Terapagos was a slow, low HP, potentially Rock type Legendary.

About time for TPCi to drop info before dataminers and leakers do. It's very very rare for a game developer to release info on an upcoming info before the dataminers. I've seen a game doing that. It's sucks that after Teal Mask, TPCi went silent and let US figure out about Terapagos, thanks to Pokemon Horizons. Only thing I possibly know is Terapagos was a slow, low HP, potentially Rock type Legendary.

tbh I’d say it’s pretty on brand for them, iirc we had nothing about the horses (and Calyrex having two alternate forms with them) before The Crown Tundra was released, even in Teal Mask I think we didn’t see Ogerpon’s Rock/Fire/Water mask forms prior to datamining.
But yeah I wish they gave a bit more info, I kinda wish they’d just tell us more about Indigo Disk, I’m hoping we get a trailer for it soon with something new in it (iirc they did a trailer for The Crown Tundra prior to its release so it’s definitely possible)

I love the idea that the school is underwater. I think Archaludon and Raging Bolt look really cool.

If you want to improve your knowledge in various subjects, you should try the online tutoring platform https://mysupergeek.com/ which like playing pokemon, but with teachers! You can choose your mentors and learn at your convenience.

Last edited:
Back