“Twilight Masquerade” Pull Rates Revealed, Gold Cards Just Slightly Rarer

I still think it's market manipulation tho, cause every nice looking card, let's look at the tera fighting greninja for example, usually come out at max price. Release day prices for temporal forces maxed out at the leaves being around £45+£50. But then randomly put of no where, 4 cards doubled in price. I haven't being following for ages, but it does seem that this isn't normal, especially with the other scarlet and violet sets. But now every other card but the crown is back where it started, and it looks like the crown is meant to be (my little collector app says it should be around £50 instead of £70 rn) but people are still selling it for around £80, and I just want my cool little crown to play future box with
Sure! & I will say I won't 100% disregard your thoughts on manipulation cuz it is happening. The Japanese card pricings are just low cuz of the recession, but for English yes, that Iron Crown and other SIRs are being manipulated 100%. As far as the Greninja goes, it is a fan favorite so everyone is going to do their best to pull it. Temporal didn't have any fan favorites, in fact, everyone HATED the new Paradox formes of these Pokemon which can further your suspicion of market manipulation. Their PSA 10 prices are also phenomenal in the higher price category. I would totally pick up the card if you can! Temporal Forces has some of my favorite cards in S/V so far

Sure! & I will say I won't 100% disregard your thoughts on manipulation cuz it is happening. The Japanese card pricings are just low cuz of the recession, but for English yes, that Iron Crown and other SIRs are being manipulated 100%. As far as the Greninja goes, it is a fan favorite so everyone is going to do their best to pull it. Temporal didn't have any fan favorites, in fact, everyone HATED the new Paradox formes of these Pokemon which can further your suspicion of market manipulation. Their PSA 10 prices are also phenomenal in the higher price category. I would totally pick up the card if you can! Temporal Forces has some of my favorite cards in S/V so far
Definitely, these cards look so good and ik they will look even better in person, I'm loving all of the SIRs I think they are all really unique and look amazing in person, I hope to get all of them one day lol

Definitely, these cards look so good and ik they will look even better in person, I'm loving all of the SIRs I think they are all really unique and look amazing in person, I hope to get all of them one day lol
Hopefull to get these SIRs from this era in 10s, truly some of the coolest artwork for Pokemon

Back