• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

★Hyunbin's Sell Thread★ [H] RED COLLECTION, ZEKROM TRUNK, CATCHER, POKEDOLLS!!!

RE: ★Hyunbin's Sell Thread★ [H] JPN Cards, Uxie, Lv.X's, Plushies!

Hyunbin said:
Politied666

If Grizzly doesn't show interest in the figure, I will PM you.

Keep in mind that while he just asked for a picture, I'm actually telling you right now that I'll buy it. If you'd prefer to sell to him, that's fine, though. I'm just ready to pay immediately.

Politoed can have the figure. I honestly thought it was something different.

((bump no.01))

Updated!!!

RE: ★Hyunbin's Sell Thread★ [H] ENG + JPN Cards, EX, Lv.X's, Promos, Plushies!

((bump no.01))

=D

RE: ★Hyunbin's Sell Thread★ [H] ENG+JPN Cards, EX, Lv.X's, Promos, Beta Codes, Plushies!

((bump no.01)) XD

RE: ★Hyunbin's Sell Thread★ [H] ENG+JPN Cards, EX, Lv.X's, Promos, Beta Codes, Plushies!

((bump le bump no.01))

RE: ★Hyunbin's Sell Thread★ [H] ENG+JPN, EX, Lv.X's, Promos, Victory Medals! Plushies!

((BUMP!))

Have four Japanese Victory Medals for sale!!!

RE: ★Hyunbin's Sell Thread★ [H] ENG+JPN, EX, Lv.X's, Promos, Victory Medals! Plushies!

Do you have any english victory medals?

((BUMPING!!))

I need to sell stuff!!! XD
Haggling is welcome.
Remember everything in here as well as everything in my trade thread is for sale.

Hello! Is the Darkrai DX Pokedoll still for sale?

What is the fabric made out of? And does the $30.00 include a delivery confirmation number? Thank you!

Cilan said:
Hello! Is the Darkrai DX Pokedoll still for sale?

What is the fabric made out of? And does the $30.00 include a delivery confirmation number? Thank you!

Yes, it's still for sale.
The fabric is minky.
And no, delivery confirmation would be extra.

EDIT/
Also you need to request a reputation thread before posting here.
You can do this here.

I apologize about that. GOT TOO EXCITED ABOUT THAT DARKRAI haha. Will read the rules next time. Thank you for the link!

So are you interested in purchasing the Darkrai?

I am indeed. I've requested for a reputation thread and will let you know if it's been put up. Thank you!

EDIT: I see it's been put up. So yes, I am interested in Darkrai with a delivery confirmation number. :)

Cilan said:
I am indeed. I've requested for a reputation thread and will let you know if it's been put up. Thank you!

EDIT: I see it's been put up. So yes, I am interested in Darkrai with a delivery confirmation number. :)

Okay so that would be $31 for first class shipping with delivery confirmation.
Would you be able to pay by PayPal?

Hi there! Sorry about the late reply. Just came back from work. I would be able to pay with PayPal, yepyep!

RE: ★Hyunbin's Sell Thread★ [H] ENG+JPN, EX, Lv.X's, Promos, SMEARGLE REG + RH! Plushies!

((bump no.01))

RE: ★Hyunbin's Sell Thread★ [H] ENG+JPN, EX, Lv.X's, Promos, COLLECTOR + DCE! Plushies!

((bump))

Added Cleffa RH, DCE, Smeargle RH and Holon Phantoms Holo Fighting Energy!

RE: ★Hyunbin's Sell Thread★ [H] EX, Lv.Xs, SMEARGLE RH, CLEFFA RH, COLLECTOR, DCE! PLUSH!

((bump no.01))

Back