• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

★Hyunbin's Trade Thread★ [H] Primes, Promos, RED COLLECTION! [W] BW3 Cards!

RE: ★Hyunbin's Trading Thread★ [H] Dpt4 ADVENT OF ARCEUS Cards, Sleeves [W] Lv.X's

((bump no.01))

Updated with 7-11 Arceus Deck Box! O_O

RE: ★Hyunbin's Trading Thread★ [H] Dpt4 ARCEUS Cards, Sleeves, Deck Box [W] Lv.X's

CML for Arceus Sleeves.

RE: ★Hyunbin's Trading Thread★ [H] Dpt4 ARCEUS Cards, Sleeves, Deck Box [W] Lv.X's

((bump no.02))

((bump no.03))

Added older Japanese cards.

I am interested in Dusknoir FB and Drifloon FB. Either for my Unown G+something. Once again, I would kill for the Japanese Pokemone game.

Do you have anything on my English wants list?
And sorry. :p
For the game I'm either looking for the Japanese Pokémon Platinum or a whole ton of Japanese cards for my collection.

I will be getting some Japanese Cards here soon, I will keep you informed for the game (I want it bad, lol)

Not really any others. Would you do: Unown G for Drifloon FB +something small throw in (JPN)

ElectroManiac said:
I will be getting some Japanese Cards here soon, I will keep you informed for the game (I want it bad, lol)

Not really any others. Would you do: Unown G for Drifloon FB +something small throw in (JPN)

Sorry to say, that I've changed my mind about trading it.
I'm replaying it to get the legendaries with good ivs and natures for when I get SoulSilver. :(
It's off my list now.

And as for the Unown G/Drifloon FB, what set Seedot and Nuzleaf do you have?
I need DP1 Seedot (want to get rid of Pt2 Seedot) and DP1 Nuzleaf.

My JPN Seedot and Nuzleaf are BET, but I have ENG P+P Nuzleaf and Seedot.

ElectroManiac said:
My JPN Seedot and Nuzleaf are BET, but I have ENG P+P Nuzleaf and Seedot.

Oh, okay.
Would do you a rare for Unown G?
Or would you rather wait until you get your other Japanese cards so we can maybe get a bigger trade going?

I would do the Unown G for a rare. What AoA Rares do you have?

Is the Arceus Japanese? It has to be righ?

Shadow Ice said:
Is the Arceus Japanese? It has to be righ?

What are you referring to? o_O

Skipped :p

What AoA Rares do you have. I might want to wait while though.

ElectroManiac said:
I would do the Unown G for a rare. What AoA Rares do you have?

They're listed on my first post.

Shadow Ice said:
The actual card.

I don't have Arceus cards left for trade.
I meant I have cards from the set "Advent of Arceus".

Would you do either PT4 Spiritomb or PT4 Gengar?

ElectroManiac said:
Would you do either PT4 Spiritomb or PT4 Gengar?

We can do Unown G for Spiritomb.
PM me if that's okay with you. =3

((bump no.01))

Added staple English trainers.

Back