• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

★Hyunbin's Trade Thread★ [H] Primes, Promos, RED COLLECTION! [W] BW3 Cards!

RE: ★Hyunbin's Trading Thread★ [H] UXIE, JPN Cards, Lv.X's, Promos [W] JPN Greats/Legends

((bump no.01))

RE: ★Hyunbin's Trading Thread★ [H] UXIE, JPN Cards, Lv.X's, Promos [W] JPN Greats/Legends

I need LP uxie and LP dialga g, I have flygon rr (holo) and I think darkrai dorm md, (gotta check)

^ I'm only looking for the non-holo Flygon from Rising Rivals, and I'm not looking for that Darkrai.

I am interested in your League Promo Uxie LA. And do you have any Japenes or English Prerelease Sleeves?

Sorry for the delay, I thought I had replied.

I don't, sorry.
Could you list the Flygon and Darkrai cards you have please?
I'm highly interested in the DP52 Darkrai promo if you have those.

I have Flygon X, and 4x Flygon RR.

Uh.. I'm not really needing any more RR Flygon at the moment.
Sorry.

((bump no.01))

((bump no.01))!!

((bump no.01))

Now also looking for English Espeon PRIME, Raichu PRIME and Umbreon PRIME!
More Japanese cards added! XD

im interested in ur

DP3 Mew

DP4 Mewtwo

DP4 Articuno

DP4 Zapdos

which ones are holos and which ones arnt and if there was never a holo version of that card then il be still interested

i have

feraligatr prime promo

magnanium prime promo & pack

typhlosion prime promo & pack

celebi prime

espeon prime

laturn prime

ampharos prime

full lugia legend

JPN neo jumpluff

darkria lv x pack

darkria & cressila legend jumbo card

LMK

Do you have any Black and White cards?

braves11:
Mew and Mewtwo are holos; Zapdos and Articuno are rares.
The only thing I'm interested in is Espeon PRIME.

Afro-G:
I only have Sandile, Krokorok and Mandibuzz.

cml for league promo uxie

ur

me and mewtwo

my

espeon prime?

LMK or PM if it sounds good

That's all you have? It doesn't look like you have enough for us to really make a trade out of. :/ Thanks for the response though.:)

mlouden03:
Do you have any English Flygon cards from my wants?

braves11:
PM'ed

Afro-G:
Unfortunately. >.< Sorry.

Just wondering... Would you be interested in a JPN Uxie X??? If so I have one. LMK

I have:

SECRET WONDERS Flygon ★H
SECRET WONDERS Flygon ★H RH

maybe one or your uxie la and the 3 black/white cards you have?

Techdeck101:
Nope. Thanks anyway.

mlouden03:
Wait, so: my LP Uxie, BW1 Sandile, BW1 Krokorok and BW1 Mandibuzz for your SW Flygon and SW Flygon RH?

Back