• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

★Hyunbin's Trade Thread★ [H] Primes, Promos, RED COLLECTION! [W] BW3 Cards!

RE: ★Hyunbin's Trade Thread★ [H] Primes, Promos, RED COLLECTION! [W] JPN RDL, BW1 Cards!

Please CML for:
Red Collection Haxorus

Thanks!

-PR101

RE: ★Hyunbin's Trade Thread★ [H] Primes, Promos, RED COLLECTION! [W] JPN RDL, BW1 Cards!

PokemonRulez101 said:
Please CML for:
Red Collection Haxorus

Thanks!

-PR101

I don't have Haxorus anymore, sorry.

((BUMP))

Added some more Red Collection cards including Eelektross. =3

CML for Red Collection Eelektross

Thanks!

-PR101

PokemonRulez101 said:
CML for Red Collection Eelektross

Thanks!

-PR101

Didn't see anything.

How much for these:

Zekrom McDonalds 2011 Toy
Brand new figure.
Not in original packaging.

Zoroark McDonalds 2011 Toy
Brand new figure.
Not In original packaging.

I really need those!

(Shuckle) said:
How much for these:

Zekrom McDonalds 2011 Toy
Brand new figure.
Not in original packaging.

Zoroark McDonalds 2011 Toy
Brand new figure.
Not In original packaging.

I really need those!

If you're looking to buy please post in my selling thread.
Selling is not allowed here.
If not, a link to your trading thread would be appreciated.
Thanks. =]

Hyunbin said:
If you're looking to buy please post in my selling thread.
Selling is not allowed here.
If not, a link to your trading thread would be appreciated.
Thanks. =]

Sorry, my bad. I will post in your Selling thread.

what c/u/r etc do you have from team rocket returns? I need a lot of stuff to complete that set.

mewyoshi said:
what c/u/r etc do you have from team rocket returns? I need a lot of stuff to complete that set.

The rares are already listed in the first post.
The commons and uncommons I have from the set are:
U: Dark Arbok, Dark Golduck, Dark Houndoom, Dark Pupitar, Heracross, Rocket's Meowth, Pokémon Retriever, Pow! Hand Extension
C: Cubone, Dratini, Grimer, Horsea, Houndour, Koffing, Larvitar, Ledyba, Magnemite, Onix, Psyduck, Remoraid, Sandshrew, Sentret, Slugma, Spinarak, Wooper, Zubat

Hi! Here's what I'm interested in:

JPN Pt1 Drapion Lv X
JPN Pt4 Tangrowth Lv X
Mewtwo Collection Pack Mewtwo Lv X
Shaymin Collection Pack Shaymin Lv X

I have:
Blissey Prime
Top and Bottom of Entei and Raikou Legend
Celebi Prime
Machamp Prime

~xatu~ said:
Hi! Here's what I'm interested in:

JPN Pt1 Drapion Lv X
JPN Pt4 Tangrowth Lv X
Mewtwo Collection Pack Mewtwo Lv X
Shaymin Collection Pack Shaymin Lv X

I have:
Blissey Prime
Top and Bottom of Entei and Raikou Legend
Celebi Prime
Machamp Prime

Not really interested in English cards nowadays, so I wouldn't be eager to trade my Japanese stuff for them, sorry.

Hey Hyunbin,

Are you interested in any Psycho Drive or Hail Blizzard cards? If so, check out my thread! ;)

And dude...get your butt over to the Foreign Trading Forum Thread and add your name to the list of supporters!! :p

Hey buddy,

Do you have any of the energy cards that came with the 2009 Arceus movie commemoration set? I can send a link if you don't know what these look like, or you can check my trading thread, I have some images of them on there.

Thanks!

Catbus said:
Hey buddy,

Do you have any of the energy cards that came with the 2009 Arceus movie commemoration set? I can send a link if you don't know what these look like, or you can check my trading thread, I have some images of them on there.

Thanks!

Nope, I don't have any cards from the set at all.

Hyunbin said:
Nope, I don't have any cards from the set at all.

Doh! Thanks anyway. Do you want any cards from that set? I have some of the non-energies that I don't want.

No thanks. It's not collection worthy for me, no offense. Xp
I'm very selective to try and keep my collection costs down so I only collect full sets and decks. XD

Could you please CML for Your McD promos: Maractus and Sandile? I have several, if not all of your english "legend collection" wants.

EriqDeSmasher said:
Could you please CML for Your McD promos: Maractus and Sandile? I have several, if not all of your english "legend collection" wants.

Ahh, sorry, but I'm not actively looking for English cards anymore. =[
My wants are strictly Japanese.

Back