Any Changes?

PokemonLv63X:

25f2g5y.jpg

r29m6c.jpg

Any Changes?

flea212:

Ok! :D

RE: ☢~¤~Pokemon Userbars~¤~☢

Hey ArceusTrainer could you make one more Ice Staff Userbar?

wow thanks man i really like it! and one last change, i want the regular regiggas and the shiny ttar, and how do u get them to my sig?

PokemonLv63X said:
how do u get them to my sig?
You go to User CP and to the left you should see Edit Signature. Ones you got there click and and a message box shall be there and then click insert image and you then you shall insert the url of the image. When that is done you should see
at the end.

Ice Arceus said:
You go to User CP and to the left you should see Edit Signature. Ones you got there click and and a message box shall be there and then click insert image and you then you shall insert the url of the image. When that is done you should see
at the end.
yeah but how do u get the url? i can click on theimage?

PokemonLv63X said:
yeah but how do u get the url? i can click on theimage?
Right click the image. Which should say copy image URL. Do that and paste it and you should see it.

Not here to request, but just wondering about something. What font do you use for the userbars?

Ice Arceus said:
Hey ArceusTrainer could you make one more Ice Staff Userbar?

t4z3bb.jpg

Any Changes?

Just tell me when you need more! :D

Electimortar:

25ajj46.jpg

Any Changes?

Gliscor said:
Not here to request, but just wondering about something. What font do you use for the userbars?

I use ''Visitor TT1 BRK'' :)

No changes needed. It's perfect, I shall be adding that to the front post of the thread so the staff members of the game can use it.
Thanks again for the userbar. I will notify you when another one is needed. :)

I just found this out right now. Theres like about three black pixels under Lapras is it possible to fix that?

Can I get a bar with jirachi, Notch-Eared Pichu, and Pikachu that says jirachinick? If the text doesn't fit, take it out and add a Shiny Lucario instead... thanks in advance :D

Ice Arceus said:
I just found this out right now. Theres like about three black pixels under Lapras is it possible to fix that?

keyc88.jpg

Fix'd! I notice something on the ears too. I fixed that! :D

Electimortar said:
Yeah, can you switch Magmortar's and Reshiram's positions?

xo2xox.jpg

Fix'd!

Computerhero said:
how do you make the bars themselves?

PM you! ;)

jirachinick said:
Can I get a bar with jirachi, Notch-Eared Pichu, and Pikachu that says jirachinick? If the text doesn't fit, take it out and add a Shiny Lucario instead... thanks in advance :D

V1:

34jakd0.jpg

V2:

5b7880.jpg

No Problem! :)

Any Changes?

Thanks for fixing mine up. I might need one more later on for the game.

Hey ArceusTrainer can you make another one for the game for me. The Pokemon are up to you.

Back