• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

【 H:: Mew Prime, Machamp Prime, x4 Seeker + MORE! ONLY WANT:: x1 Uxie X

Which Prime from Triumphant is your Favorite?

• Machamp

Votes: 17 20.0%
  • Celebi

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • Yanmega

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • Electrode

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Mew

Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Magnezone

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Gengar

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • Absol

Votes: 5 5.9%

• Total voters
RE: 【Quedus' Thread'o Wonders back up & running! Got Triumphant!】

x1 PETM (HGSS)
x2 PONT (HGSS)

for two Rescue Energy? I don't mind if you have to say no. I know what you mean by the cards meaning something to you. Too bad that's me with like, a hundred+ cards. XD

Edit: Grammar Mistake

RE: 【Quedus' Thread'o Wonders back up & running! Got Triumphant!】

Yeah guys, I'm really sorry...I think I might want to hold on to my Triumphant cards for the time being.

Really sorry :(

RE: 【Quedus' Thread'o Wonders back up & running! H:: MACHAMP & ABSOL PRIME W:: UXIE X】

Bump!
Back up and running. Let's trade!

RE: 【Quedus' Thread'o Wonders back up & running! H:: MACHAMP & ABSOL PRIME W:: UXIE X】

CMl for shiny bagon

My: Garchomp C Lv X x2, Pokemon Communication

Your: Machamp Prime

@FistBumpIt Do you have anything unlisted from my Wants?

@DarkPkmnTrainer Do you have the full Garchomp C LvX line?

My Garchomp C's are all decked, I got 3 extra Garchomp C Lv X's from tins

Could you CML for Machamp or Absol Prime

@DarkPkmnTrainer So they're Promo?

@Grizzly Sorry, saw nothing of interest. Do you have anything, from my Wants, unlisted?

Yup, they're the $5 ones vs. the $7 ones you could say lol

@DarkPkmnTrainer Sorry, I should've put this up there, I'm only looking for the non-Promo version(s). Anything else you'd like to trade for?

Your
Machamp Prime

My
2x DCE
1x Communication
2x Cyrus's Conspiracy
1x Blaziken FB

@DarkMind Hmm...Sounds like a good deal so far! But just one question, do you have any Special Metal you could throw-in?

I have 4 Special Metal from Rising Rivals I could throw in along with 1 Energy gain.

Sounds like a deal!
I'll PM you to confirm.

RE: 【Quedus' Thread'o Wonders back up & running! H:: ABSOL PRIME W:: UXIE X】

Bump #1

RE: 【Quedus' Thread'o Wonders back up & running! H:: ABSOL PRIME W:: DIALGACHOMP MATERIAL】

interested in your red gayarados, cml

RE: 【Quedus' Thread'o Wonders back up & running! H:: ABSOL PRIME W:: DIALGACHOMP MATERIAL】

All I've seen so far (that I'm interested in) are your Warps and DCEs.
Do you have any of my Wants unlisted?

Bump #2

I'm interested in your
Arceus promo
Charizard G Lv.X
both Alph Lithographs
Mewtwo Base2 holo

I don't have any of your wants but feel free to CML

Back