• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

【 H:: Mew Prime, Machamp Prime, x4 Seeker + MORE! ONLY WANT:: x1 Uxie X

Which Prime from Triumphant is your Favorite?

• Machamp

Votes: 17 20.0%
  • Celebi

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • Yanmega

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • Electrode

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Mew

Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Magnezone

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Gengar

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • Absol

Votes: 5 5.9%

• Total voters
RE: ~~~QUEDUS' TRADE THREAD!~~~

XanderPitz1010 said:
Do you have flygon ex from Power Keepers?

Yes, but not Holo.

I'm off for the night, so lets discuss this in the morning. :)

Just letting you know (for the future), you have one more bump for the week. Use them wisely.

dmaster out.

I really don't care if it's holo or not and it's going to be very difficult to talk any other time since you are 3 hours earlier than me.:(

XanderPitz1010 said:
I really don't care if it's holo or not and it's going to be very difficult to talk any other time since you are 3 hours earlier than me.:(

Ahh, I see. Well, I will be willing to trade over my Flygon ex for any of the cards I have on my Wants list that you have :)

Well, since you only have 4 cards on your wants list, I don't have any. I was hoping you would find something to your liking on my list.

sigh...its really hard to trade with you if we have no clue what set you are trading from

so does that mean entei-raikou legend is gone? i was gonna give you a ton for that =(

blaZofgold said:
sigh...its really hard to trade with you if we have no clue what set you are trading from

so does that mean entei-raikou legend is gone? i was gonna give you a ton for that =(

Nope, PM me your offers.

CAUTION
The Entei\Raiku Piece is my little brothers, and he MIGHT not want to trade it away.

But if your offers are reasonable, then I'm positive he will :)

like most other ppl, i do not have any one out of your four wants SO

CML

blaZofgold said:
like most other ppl, i do not have any one out of your four wants SO

CML

I am interested in your:

Glaceon (from MD)
Heatran LvX
Gengar LvX

blaZofgold said:
ok, i'll give heatran X for the Entei-Raikou Bottom. LMK!

I have the Entei\ Raikou Top, not bottom 0.0

EDIT:
I have traded away my Entei\ Raikou Top

My apologies!

meh, goodbye ERL.....

please post the set numbers so we all know exactly which cards they are. if you dont, then at LEAST provide one of their moves and if it is an EX, DP-on, or MD-on card

blaZofgold said:
meh, goodbye ERL.....

please post the set numbers so we all know exactly which cards they are. if you don't, then at LEAST provide one of their moves and if it is an EX, DP-on, or MD-on card

Too many abreiviations, as said, I'm now getting back into the TCG and forget most of the things I used to know.

Please explain :)

ok, each set has different symbols, and each symbol means something. http://www.serebii.net/card/dpt.shtml that's a link to a page where it has all symbols and abbreviations. If your symbol is not there, its an EXset card, which means i dont want it =] but others may so....
http://www.serebii.net/card/ex.shtml that's a link to all the other symbols. IF YOU STILL CAN'T FIND IT that means its REALLY old...there are other sites but just look around....

For abbreviation rules, use the first letters of the word (Secret Wonders = SW). If it's one word, use the first two letters (Arceus = AR)

sigh...now im done =]

blaZofgold said:
ok, each set has different symbols, and each symbol means something. http://www.serebii.net/card/dpt.shtml that's a link to a page where it has all symbols and abbreviations. If your symbol is not there, its an EXset card, which means i don't want it =] but others may so....
http://www.serebii.net/card/ex.shtml that's a link to all the other symbols. IF YOU STILL CAN'T FIND IT that means its REALLY old...there are other sites but just look around....

For abbreviation rules, use the first letters of the word (Secret Wonders = SW). If it's one word, use the first two letters (Arceus = AR)

sigh...now im done =]

Oh!

Mk, I knew that, haha.

Thanks for refreshing my brain :)

Back