(1) ‘CoroCoro’ Cover Reveals Silhouetted Pokemon, More Leaks Soon [2/11]

Water Pokémon Master said:
^ Yes, I don't like it. Looks like Milotic and Victini's baby mixed with an Eeveelution.
The Milotic part is great. Victini... eh...

Personally, I think it's a rather interesting design (the bowties are adorable). It's certainly a deviation from the feral portrayal of the Eeveelution up to this point. Looking forward for more details!

It's really no more plain than any other eeveelution. I mean if anything it's got more detail. They're all based around the same shape with little decorations added on. Umbreon's just a plain dog-thing with stripes. You can not like it for being girly and weird or whatever, but it's totally not plain.

It is Fighting Type! Nin-ja! It looks like Mianfao and he is fighting type. Yep Fighting! or Dragon, Normal, or Flying... Actually not sure...

Capistrono said:
It's really no more plain than any other eeveelution. I mean if anything it's got more detail. They're all based around the same shape with little decorations added on. Umbreon's just a plain dog-thing with stripes. You can not like it for being girly and weird or whatever, but it's totally not plain.

I mean that it would have to be Flying or Normal. I really don't want to be a normal eeveelution. If there were to be one, I would not want it before all the others are revealed. I would even prefer it to be Sound/Light than Normal.

Normal - Female?
Could be the new way to evolution? Gender? That's could be a reference to X & Y too

And could revel another, Normal - Male?

Dragonite666 said:
Normal - Female?
Could be the new way to evolution? Gender? That's could be a reference to X & Y too

Aww, that'd be awesome! Like a blue one with...I don't know, especially boyish attributes? Like a manly bowtie. Love that idea, love that it plays off the X and Y stuff!

what is the "ribbons" are really faux butterflies?
and its eyes are actually compact?
and it really is bug type?

I think it will be fighting, normal, or flying (leaning towards fighting) The color scheme and name (Ninfia) hint at a fighting type imo (Nin = Ninja, but dark types were already taken.)

Just my 2 cents.

Sorry for spamming the board--the only other extraneous details they added into the movie poster logo are stars. Maybe the other eeveelution has some star-based design? Although it's likely just cutesie Japanese decorations.

Dragonite666 said:
Normal - Female?

That could make it somewhat better from my point of view. Having it being a gender difference would make it have some points for me.

Way of Evolving: Have a Victini, Milotic and an Eevee in your party when you battle Skyla. The Eevee must level up during the battle.

Also it won't be Flying, it will be Normal/Flying.

Capistrono said:
Sorry for spamming the board--the only other extraneous details they added into the movie poster logo are stars. Maybe the other eeveelution has some star-based design? Although it's likely just cutesie Japanese decorations.

That's for Espeon and the stars were already there.

So this all the news we should expect from this issue? Hope we see some gameplay this Pokemon Smash then! That was worth the hype for me.

rocky505 said:
Capistrono said:

That's for Espeon and the stars were already there.

What do stars have to do with Espeon? I know the writing there is purple, but the stars don't really relate to Espeon at all, and if they did, I don't know why they would've singled only Espeon and Eevee out, or why they made them a different color. Also I don't know what you mean by them already being there, the bow was already there too.

I mean not that my claim isn't sort of off-the-wall speculation or anything, just saying.

For a second I thought it was an overfrown, 4 legged Victini. I feel like it's going to take some time for it to grow on me; at least it's not pink.

Back